Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FOR SALE - 2010 CC Luxury Reflex Silver with 19" Sagitta Wheels Fully Loaded

1. 05-23-2012 01:02 AM #1
      Hello,

I am sad to see this day come, but need to sell my CC due to mileage with my lease.

The car currently has about 29,600 miles and is located in the Bay Area, CA.

This beauty is a 2010 CC Luxury PZEV in Relfex Silver with Black Interior and is sitting on perfect 19" Sagitta wheels.

Car has the following packages/options,

Technology Package (navigation, rear view camera)
      Dynaudio Premium Sound
      CC Protection mats

Car also has a full year left of Sirius radio, including the real-time traffic (it was all prepaid).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have taken very good care of the car and has had maintenance performed on it. I currently have a 30K service scheduled for next week. The only issue with this car is that it has a slight window chip on the front windshield that probably can be repaired.

I am looking to move this car quickly, as I would like get into another ride by months end.

Looking to get 25K for it.

Thanks for looking!

Stephen
      Last edited by srg.one3; 05-24-2012 at 02:14 AM.

2. 05-24-2012 10:32 PM #2
      Pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. 05-27-2012 06:35 PM #3
      Any interest out there? I am willing to make this deal happen!

4. 06-02-2012 11:34 AM #4
      not trying to tell you what to do buddy, but the price is a lil to high for a car with 30k miles! nice ride...but a lil too much for what I'm trying to spend!

5. 06-03-2012 10:59 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by carioca31BR View Post
      not trying to tell you what to do buddy, but the price is a lil to high for a car with 30k miles! nice ride...but a lil too much for what I'm trying to spend!
      I would have to agree. Not bashing here but, if you would like to move it quickly then you should put it at least around market value or similar. 10' CC with 30k+ miles is selling for around $18-20k. Been watching em for quite a while. Just FYI. Not trying to offend.

Vehicles
      2013 VW
      06-06-2012 03:23 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by the951racer View Post
      I would have to agree. Not bashing here but, if you would like to move it quickly then you should put it at least around market value or similar. 10' CC with 30k+ miles is selling for around $18-20k. Been watching em for quite a while. Just FYI. Not trying to offend.
      I agree that $25K is on the high side, but it's not a $18-20K car since he does have the 19's, Tech Package, & DynAudio
      '13 Tiguan S -- APR Stage 1, APR Carbonio Intake, R8 Coil Packs, Techtonics Tuning Exhaust, Eibach Pro-Kit, H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar, VM Shifter Bushings, ES Mount Insert, TSW Interlagos Wheels w/Conti DW Tires, Painted Side Markers, Golf R Steering Wheel, Tinted, Debadged, & Other Stuff . . .
      '13 Tiguan SE

7. 06-06-2012 10:52 PM #7
      Thanks for the feedback guys. I would say 25K was on the high side, but made my decision mostly off Edmunds True Market value at the time of listing. I was willing to go down to 23K, or slightly lower, but is all a non issue at this point, as I was able to get 22K for it on trade in. Car is in perfect shape, fully loaded (less Xeon) and looks great, so i am very sad to see it go, but will enjoy my new ride.

Vehicles
      2013 VW
      06-08-2012 02:32 AM #8
      Did you already get rid of it?
      '13 Tiguan S -- APR Stage 1, APR Carbonio Intake, R8 Coil Packs, Techtonics Tuning Exhaust, Eibach Pro-Kit, H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar, VM Shifter Bushings, ES Mount Insert, TSW Interlagos Wheels w/Conti DW Tires, Painted Side Markers, Golf R Steering Wheel, Tinted, Debadged, & Other Stuff . . .
      '13 Tiguan SE

9. 06-13-2012 05:18 PM #9
      I was looking around and found this http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ctd/3075580140.html so it looks like he might have made a trade