Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 29 of 29

    Thread: Looking for pics of your car? I might just have them

    1. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      05-23-2012 11:44 PM #1
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephan...7629856157658/

      They're not all of the pics I took, but they're all of the pics I felt like editing and putting up so far. I'll let you guys know if I put up any others. Thanks for looking!

    2. Senior Member 87vr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 17th, 2002
      Location
      West coast, of Okinawa (^^)
      Posts
      25,165
      Vehicles
      AWD BT 20TH and EVO VII RS
      05-23-2012 11:50 PM #2
      Good job Steph. Welcome to the club, now get you and your husband's asses to H2O!!

    3. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      05-23-2012 11:56 PM #3
      Haha thanks, Ron! And we're almost 99% sure we're going this year!

    4. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      05-24-2012 12:55 AM #4
      added about 15 more!

    5. Banned
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2011
      Location
      South ILLtown.
      Posts
      1,531
      Vehicles
      no dubs :(
      05-24-2012 04:05 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by thatmk5_girl View Post
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephan...7629856157658/

      They're not all of the pics I took, but they're all of the pics I felt like editing and putting up so far. I'll let you guys know if I put up any others. Thanks for looking!
      lmao


    6. 05-24-2012 08:00 AM #6
      Thanks for the pic

      IMG_2123

    7. Member wwtd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      southern, PA
      Posts
      393
      Vehicles
      2001 325 cic e46 MT, and 2008 passat wagon B6 MT6, on air and rotis
      05-24-2012 11:16 AM #7
      anything of the Passat wagon B6 on air with rotiforms ???
      WWTD
      Just think, What Would T Do?
      Who is T? ME .
      PM me if want to know wwTd.

    8. Member HeyMayneItsB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 11th, 2010
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      806
      Vehicles
      '87 Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
      05-24-2012 03:13 PM #8
      Happen to catch any of mine?

      _DSC0135.jpg

      _DSC0132.jpg
      My current project: 1987 Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
      My previous project: 1984 Mk1 Rabbit GTI 16v

    9. Member krazyboi's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 19th, 2004
      Location
      NoVA
      Posts
      14,457
      Vehicles
      2006 A3 3.2T
      05-24-2012 04:35 PM #9
      hey steph, let me know if you took any of mine
      722 pages, 25255 posts, and 1,015,739 views later... R.I.P. LoL Bump thread 03/27/2008 ~ 02/16/2011.
      Link to my build: Audi A3 3.2 VR6 BT
      CleanAudi.com feature

    10. Member TooFitToQuit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2003
      Location
      Trading a car in
      Posts
      10,813
      05-24-2012 05:50 PM #10
      Nope. None of our Meteor Grey 997 Turbo.

    11. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      05-25-2012 10:49 PM #11
      wwtd & slacker20: i don't think i caught any of your cars, i'll go through all of my pics one more time to double check though.

      krazyboi: I actually think I filmed your car, I don't think I took any pics for some reason. I could have sworn I did both but I'm not seeing any of them. Sorry Johnny!

      I think I partied more than I took pics this year. Next year I'll try to do an even amount of both. There are SO many cars that I wish I took pics of, but either I didn't see them or I was out and about. Sorry guys! I'll get them next year!

    12. Member 3 bar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2001
      Location
      Greensboro NC
      Posts
      2,335
      Vehicles
      91 Corrado, 02 Passat wagon, 99.5 A4 TQM
      05-25-2012 10:54 PM #12
      How bout my Corrado with matching trailer? Anybody?

    13. Senior Member 87vr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 17th, 2002
      Location
      West coast, of Okinawa (^^)
      Posts
      25,165
      Vehicles
      AWD BT 20TH and EVO VII RS
      05-26-2012 12:09 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by thatmk5_girl View Post
      I think I partied more than I took pics this year. Next year I'll try to do an even amount of both. There are SO many cars that I wish I took pics of, but either I didn't see them or I was out and about. Sorry guys! I'll get them next year!
      That's why you party hard while taking pictures, like I did last year in '11....


      Me by volksron, on Flickr

      For the record, I ended up with 786 kept pictures between thursday night to sunday evening...

    14. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      05-26-2012 12:12 AM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by 87vr6 View Post
      That's why you party hard while taking pictures, like I did last year in '11....


      Me by volksron, on Flickr

      For the record, I ended up with 786 kept pictures between thursday night to sunday evening...
      You are a professional SoWo-er Ron

    15. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      05-26-2012 01:07 AM #15
      Haha, thought about it, then decided against it. I didn't want to wake up the next morning and not remember where the hell my camera was lol next year I should just have a designated camera watcher (cldub)

    16. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      05-26-2012 11:37 AM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by wwtd View Post
      anything of the Passat wagon B6 on air with rotiforms ???
      Snagged this from the picture thread


    17. Member wwtd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      southern, PA
      Posts
      393
      Vehicles
      2001 325 cic e46 MT, and 2008 passat wagon B6 MT6, on air and rotis
      05-26-2012 11:43 PM #17
      ^^^ nice. Thanks
      WWTD
      Just think, What Would T Do?
      Who is T? ME .
      PM me if want to know wwTd.

    18. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      05-29-2012 09:53 AM #18
      ^ That's your car!? I was eyeing that on the way into the show grounds. I have a graphite blue jetta and I noticed you were like the only other graphite blue car I saw there lol loved your car btw. I would've taken pics but didn't have my camera when I saw you and never saw you again after that

    19. Member krazyboi's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 19th, 2004
      Location
      NoVA
      Posts
      14,457
      Vehicles
      2006 A3 3.2T
      05-29-2012 09:58 AM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by thatmk5_girl View Post
      krazyboi: I actually think I filmed your car, I don't think I took any pics for some reason. I could have sworn I did both but I'm not seeing any of them. Sorry Johnny!
      No worries

      Quote Originally Posted by thatmk5_girl View Post
      Haha, thought about it, then decided against it. I didn't want to wake up the next morning and not remember where the hell my camera was lol next year I should just have a designated camera watcher (cldub)
      He's soooo lucky!
      722 pages, 25255 posts, and 1,015,739 views later... R.I.P. LoL Bump thread 03/27/2008 ~ 02/16/2011.
      Link to my build: Audi A3 3.2 VR6 BT
      CleanAudi.com feature

    20. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      05-29-2012 10:11 AM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by krazyboi View Post

      He's soooo lucky!
      Tell me about it

    21. Member wwtd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      southern, PA
      Posts
      393
      Vehicles
      2001 325 cic e46 MT, and 2008 passat wagon B6 MT6, on air and rotis
      05-29-2012 01:10 PM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by thatmk5_girl View Post
      ^ That's your car!? I was eyeing that on the way into the show grounds. I have a graphite blue jetta and I noticed you were like the only other graphite blue car I saw there lol loved your car btw. I would've taken pics but didn't have my camera when I saw you and never saw you again after that
      that is my car, thanks. I love the color, it is just too rear.
      WWTD
      Just think, What Would T Do?
      Who is T? ME .
      PM me if want to know wwTd.

    22. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      06-01-2012 11:58 AM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by wwtd View Post
      that is my car, thanks. I love the color, it is just too rear.
      Yeah, it is. I keep wanting to see a graphite blue mkv so i can get ideas for wheels but it seems like noone in the vwvortex world has one, except for you now haha

    23. Member wwtd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      southern, PA
      Posts
      393
      Vehicles
      2001 325 cic e46 MT, and 2008 passat wagon B6 MT6, on air and rotis
      06-01-2012 02:53 PM #23
      That is why I love my so much. In the vag market u can only find so many cars, and they are all manly the same. In my case I have a B6 wagon on air with a 6 speed manual transmission, and you just don't see that color anywhere else.
      WWTD
      Just think, What Would T Do?
      Who is T? ME .
      PM me if want to know wwTd.

    24. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Mar 12th, 2012
      Location
      Stafford, VA
      Posts
      16
      Vehicles
      '06 VW Jetta 2.5L
      06-10-2012 02:53 PM #24
      Exactly! At first when I was shopping around for a new car I was set on campanella white or a salsa red, but then I saw my car and just had to have it (mostly because I got it so cheap). At first I hated the color but now I love it because you hardly ever see it. Mine's definitely not as nice as yours though, but once I get the cash flow it will be!

    25. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      06-10-2012 11:44 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by wwtd View Post
      That is why I love my so much. In the vag market u can only find so many cars, and they are all manly the same. In my case I have a B6 wagon on air with a 6 speed manual transmission, and you just don't see that color anywhere else.

    26. Member 3 bar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2001
      Location
      Greensboro NC
      Posts
      2,335
      Vehicles
      91 Corrado, 02 Passat wagon, 99.5 A4 TQM
      06-11-2012 11:11 AM #26
      Looking for pics of my Corrado w/ trailer

    27. Member ESpecVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2006
      Location
      Brolando, Florida
      Posts
      112
      06-11-2012 11:15 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by thatmk5_girl View Post
      Yeah, it is. I keep wanting to see a graphite blue mkv so i can get ideas for wheels but it seems like noone in the vwvortex world has one, except for you now haha
      It was awesome meeting you, man. Glad you liked the LoweredLifestyle sticker

    28. Member wwtd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      southern, PA
      Posts
      393
      Vehicles
      2001 325 cic e46 MT, and 2008 passat wagon B6 MT6, on air and rotis
      06-11-2012 08:00 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by ESpecVolvo View Post
      It was awesome meeting you, man. Glad you liked the LoweredLifestyle sticker
      That was me : p I wish I could go to Florida and kick it with u all
      WWTD
      Just think, What Would T Do?
      Who is T? ME .
      PM me if want to know wwTd.

    29. Member 1SlowA4's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Montgomery,Al
      Posts
      316
      09-27-2012 12:56 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by krazyboi View Post
      No worries



      He's soooo lucky!
      No body likes you tran MUAHAHAH

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •