Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 50

    Thread: Timeless Albums

    1. Member wamp.wamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Glen Burnie, MD
      Posts
      644
      Vehicles
      bagged mkv gti, mk4 24v gli(FS), mk3 jetta glx 12v
      05-24-2012 10:19 AM #1
      With all of the new music constantly flowing, we all have those few timeless albums that never lose their place in our rotations. What are some albums that you guys still listen to that will never get old, and still feels like that first time you put it in your record player/tape deck/cd player?

      I'll start it off with two records that will always be on my list:

      Beloved(us) - Failure On
      A New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones

    2. 05-24-2012 10:39 AM #2
      Sublime's Self titled
      Rage Against the Machine Evil Empire
      Joe Satriani Surfing with the Alien
      The Ocean Heliocentric

    3. Member
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2002
      Posts
      5,165
      Vehicles
      01 golf gls 1.8T
      05-24-2012 03:06 PM #3
      red
      the white album
      kind of blue

    4. 05-24-2012 10:31 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by petesell View Post
      red
      the white album
      kind of blue
      So timeless you don't even need to write the musician's name.


      Kind of Blue is legit though.

    5. Senior Member Chris16vRocco's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 29th, 2006
      Location
      No ragrets
      Posts
      23,828
      Vehicles
      C123
      05-26-2012 10:39 AM #5
      Refused-The Shape of Punk to Come
      Radiohead-OK Computer
      Opeth-Damnation
      Fugazi-Repeater
      Radiohead-Kid A
      Isis-Panopticon
      Deal with it.
      80 Scirocco|87 Scirocco 16v|74 Manta A|74 Land Cruiser|84 230CE|91 164L
      =====>last.fm<=====|MusicGourmets.com

    6. Senior Member Lwize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2000
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      23,047
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit S 5MT
      05-27-2012 10:54 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by petesell View Post
      red
      the white album
      kind of blue
      Red? Timeless? Really?



      Or were you referring to a different Red?
      :gift:

    7. Senior Member Chris16vRocco's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 29th, 2006
      Location
      No ragrets
      Posts
      23,828
      Vehicles
      C123
      05-28-2012 11:02 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Lwize View Post
      Red? Timeless? Really?



      Or were you referring to a different Red?
      It is really really good.
      Deal with it.
      80 Scirocco|87 Scirocco 16v|74 Manta A|74 Land Cruiser|84 230CE|91 164L
      =====>last.fm<=====|MusicGourmets.com

    8. Member mk3 meow's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2012
      Location
      Baltimore, MD
      Posts
      106
      Vehicles
      98 jetta vr6 (sold), mk6 jetta se
      05-29-2012 08:07 PM #8
      brand new - deja entendu

    9. Member case m's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 20th, 2009
      Location
      a t l
      Posts
      554
      Vehicles
      3B 5cyl 20v turbo avant
      05-29-2012 08:20 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3 meow View Post
      brand new - deja entendu
      THIS

    10. Member mk3 meow's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2012
      Location
      Baltimore, MD
      Posts
      106
      Vehicles
      98 jetta vr6 (sold), mk6 jetta se
      05-29-2012 08:31 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by case m View Post
      THIS

    11. Member case m's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 20th, 2009
      Location
      a t l
      Posts
      554
      Vehicles
      3B 5cyl 20v turbo avant
      05-29-2012 09:51 PM #11
      A few of mine...

      My Morning Jacket - "Z"
      Radiohead - "Kid A"
      The Smiths - "The Queen Is Dead"
      Joy Division - "Unknown Pleasures"
      Deftones - "White Pony"
      Boards Of Canada - "Music Has The Right To Children"


    12. Member
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2002
      Posts
      5,165
      Vehicles
      01 golf gls 1.8T
      05-30-2012 12:21 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by spoolin215 View Post
      So timeless you don't even need to write the musician's name.

      Kind of Blue is legit though.
      i was being psuedo clever w/colors - it wouldn't work w/the musicians. all 3 are timeless masterpieces, imo.

      i saw joe satriani open for SRV @ nyc pier back in the day. i haven't listened to surfing in 20 years, maybe i'll dig it out

    13. Member
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2002
      Posts
      5,165
      Vehicles
      01 golf gls 1.8T
      05-30-2012 12:23 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by Lwize View Post



      Or were you referring to a different Red?
      there is only one RED! i have a special relationship to it & for me it's timeless, although i admit to rationing it as pushback to the law of diminishing returns.

    14. Senior Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      US 129/ GA SR 60
      Posts
      33,950
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World | Das Auto | Feed Your Restless
      05-30-2012 11:26 PM #15
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
      Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

    15. Senior Member Lwize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2000
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      23,047
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit S 5MT
      05-31-2012 01:12 AM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by petesell View Post
      there is only one RED! i have a special relationship to it & for me it's timeless, although i admit to rationing it as pushback to the law of diminishing returns.
      Don't get me wrong. Red is a great album, but it's definitely of a time.
      In fact, the time was a banner year for Prog. Just consider the goodness that came out in 1974:

      Genesis - Lamb
      Yes - Relayer
      King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black (and Red)
      Gentle Giant - The Power and the Glory
      Peter Hammill - In Camera
      PFM - L'isola di Niente
      :gift:

    16. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Cabbagetown, ATL
      Posts
      1,929
      Vehicles
      2000 Civic, 1986 Thunderbird TC
      06-06-2012 04:02 AM #17
      Favorite albums of all time:

      The Clash - London Calling
      Al Green - Lay It Down
      D'Angelo - Live at the Jazz club(favorite live album ever)
      Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
      The Avett Brothers - Emotionalism
      Minor Threat - Minor Threat
      Outkast - Aquemini
      The Adolescents - The Adolescents
      Underoath - Define the great line + Cries From the Past + Changing of Times
      King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon
      Iron Maiden - Killers
      Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath +Melissa
      King Diamond - Abigail
      Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys
      The Beatles - Rubber Soul + Revolver + Abbey Road
      Prince - Purple Rain
      Death - Leprosy
      Exodus - Bonded by Blood
      Agalloch - The Mantle
      Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
      Marvin Gaye - Whats Going On
      John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
      Erykah Badu - Baduizm
      Curtis Mayfield - Curtis
      Jagged Edge - Jagged Era
      Puccini - La Boheme
      Big Gigantic - Wide Awake
      Mary J Blige - Mary
      James Brown - Live at the Apollo
      Pearl Jam - Ten
      Michael Jackson - Thriller
      Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
      Garth Brooks - No Fences
      Townes Van Zandt - Delta Momma Blues
      George Strait - Strait Country
      Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special
      Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience

      My tastes vary pretty widely, I know I'm forgetting quite a few
      I've got a bunch of high end vintage audio gear I'm clearing out, restored Marantz 4270 - better than new condition; Pioneer SX-5590, 8/10; Concept 16.5, 8/10 cosmetically - 10/10 function. Various high end vintage speakers: Rectilinear Research, AR, Kenwood, Infinity, McIntosh, Leslie 251. PM me for details, clearing out to finance home theater upgrade.

    17. 06-06-2012 09:34 AM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by petesell View Post
      i was being psuedo clever w/colors - it wouldn't work w/the musicians. all 3 are timeless masterpieces, imo.
      lol I totally missed that.


    18. Member the_toad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2005
      Location
      Mableton, GA
      Posts
      988
      Vehicles
      2 '87 Audi 5000S', '99.5 VW Cabrio, '03 Beetle AWP
      06-07-2012 08:15 PM #20
      Some of these are newer, but to me, bacame instant classics.

      First off, I'm surprised to see not much classic rock on here. But I'm a 90s alt rock kid, so yeah, I don't have much full album favs before that timeline.

      Pink Floyd - dark side of the moon
      Alanis morissette n jagged little pill
      Buckcherry - self titled
      Daft punk - discovery
      Disturbed - the sickness
      Dropkick murphys - blackout
      Garbage - self titled and 2.0
      Goo goo dolls - dizzy up the girl
      Green day - dookie
      Guano apes - walking on a thin line
      Incubus - make yourself
      Korn - follow the leader
      Linkin park - hybrid theory
      Matchbox 20 - yourself or someone like you
      Mumford and sons - sigh no more
      A perfect circle - mer de noms
      Rob zombie - hellbilly deluxe
      Sugarland - love on the inside
      Todd snider - live storyteller
      Tool - lateralus and aenima
      The used - self titled
      Vast - music for people

      And..... Where this username came from

      Toad the wet sprocket - coil


      A grouesome time, I love your list. I also listen to everything, but these are the albums I just can't stop listening to
      Last edited by the_toad; 06-07-2012 at 08:17 PM.
      NewBeetle.org | You just nostalgia'd
      "Funny memorable words go here, you'll never forget it"

    19. Member
      Join Date
      May 29th, 2003
      Location
      SEPA
      Posts
      5,393
      Vehicles
      '05 GLI, Mazda5
      06-08-2012 11:52 AM #21
      Billy Bragg - Back to Basics
      The Smiths/Morrissey - all of 'em
      Descendants - 2 Things at Once
      Bruce Springsteen/E Street - anything pre. Born in the USA
      Transplants - Haunted Cities
      Bad Religion - Suffer
      ALL - Allroy's Revenge
      "Yeah, I pissed myself, but that's only because I only had 20 minutes for recess." Duane Peters

    20. Member mk3 meow's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2012
      Location
      Baltimore, MD
      Posts
      106
      Vehicles
      98 jetta vr6 (sold), mk6 jetta se
      06-08-2012 02:42 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by the_toad View Post
      Some of these are newer, but to me, bacame instant classics.

      First off, I'm surprised to see not much classic rock on here. But I'm a 90s alt rock kid, so yeah, I don't have much full album favs before that timeline.

      Pink Floyd - dark side of the moon
      Alanis morissette n jagged little pill
      Buckcherry - self titled
      Daft punk - discovery
      Disturbed - the sickness
      Dropkick murphys - blackout
      Garbage - self titled and 2.0
      Goo goo dolls - dizzy up the girl
      Green day - dookie
      Guano apes - walking on a thin line
      Incubus - make yourself
      Korn - follow the leader
      Linkin park - hybrid theory
      Matchbox 20 - yourself or someone like you
      Mumford and sons - sigh no more
      A perfect circle - mer de noms
      Rob zombie - hellbilly deluxe
      Sugarland - love on the inside
      Todd snider - live storyteller
      Tool - lateralus and aenima
      The used - self titled
      Vast - music for people

      And..... Where this username came from

      Toad the wet sprocket - coil


      A grouesome time, I love your list. I also listen to everything, but these are the albums I just can't stop listening to
      sometimes I think the 90's made the best music ever. I agree 100% with the used's self titled... didn't even think of that one!

    21. Member the_toad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2005
      Location
      Mableton, GA
      Posts
      988
      Vehicles
      2 '87 Audi 5000S', '99.5 VW Cabrio, '03 Beetle AWP
      06-08-2012 06:04 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3 meow View Post
      sometimes I think the 90's made the best music ever. I agree 100% with the used's self titled... didn't even think of that one!
      Yeah, I almost forgot that one too. And I'm surprised someone agrees with me, most people can't stand my taste in music. Lol

      I'm super serious about the debut from mumford and sons too. I know it came out two years ago and hasent had time to age, but the first time I played it, I smiled, cried, andlaighed a little bit at the end. All in, I just wanted to find the band and give them all the biggest hugs. I know it sounds corny, but I can't wait for thier next album.

      I think I'm gonna go listen to it for the millionth time again right now.
      Last edited by the_toad; 06-08-2012 at 06:10 PM.
      NewBeetle.org | You just nostalgia'd
      "Funny memorable words go here, you'll never forget it"

    22. Member the_toad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2005
      Location
      Mableton, GA
      Posts
      988
      Vehicles
      2 '87 Audi 5000S', '99.5 VW Cabrio, '03 Beetle AWP
      06-08-2012 07:05 PM #24
      I got two more I forgot,

      Staind - dysfunction

      And a real insane one I can't yet fathom how it gets better with age.

      Stabbing westward - darkest days

      For anyone who has heard this album through, you know what I'm talking about. When you're in the need to purge, this album will leave you a sniveling little crybaby, but you'll feel better afterwards.
      NewBeetle.org | You just nostalgia'd
      "Funny memorable words go here, you'll never forget it"

    23. 06-11-2012 11:33 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by the_toad View Post
      Some of these are newer, but to me, bacame instant classics.

      First off, I'm surprised to see not much classic rock on here. But I'm a 90s alt rock kid, so yeah, I don't have much full album favs before that timeline.

      Pink Floyd - dark side of the moon
      Alanis morissette n jagged little pill
      Buckcherry - self titled
      Daft punk - discovery
      Disturbed - the sickness
      Dropkick murphys - blackout
      Garbage - self titled and 2.0
      Goo goo dolls - dizzy up the girl
      Green day - dookie
      Guano apes - walking on a thin line
      Incubus - make yourself
      Korn - follow the leader
      Linkin park - hybrid theory
      Matchbox 20 - yourself or someone like you
      Mumford and sons - sigh no more
      A perfect circle - mer de noms
      Rob zombie - hellbilly deluxe
      Sugarland - love on the inside
      Todd snider - live storyteller
      Tool - lateralus and aenima
      The used - self titled
      Vast - music for people

      And..... Where this username came from

      Toad the wet sprocket - coil


      A grouesome time, I love your list. I also listen to everything, but these are the albums I just can't stop listening to

      I'm sorry brah, but nu-metal is not timeless. It's very timed. In fact, those few years in the mid-late 90s will be an eye sore on the metal world for all eternity.

    24. Member the_toad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2005
      Location
      Mableton, GA
      Posts
      988
      Vehicles
      2 '87 Audi 5000S', '99.5 VW Cabrio, '03 Beetle AWP
      06-12-2012 04:07 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by spoolin215 View Post
      I'm sorry brah, but nu-metal is not timeless. It's very timed. In fact, those few years in the mid-late 90s will be an eye sore on the metal world for all eternity.
      Well, in my view, metal itself is pretty timed too... Real metal began with Sabbath and ended with 80s metallica. I'm no metalhead, but music you grew up with, will always be timeless to you. Everyone has a different opinion. Respect em, brah...
      NewBeetle.org | You just nostalgia'd
      "Funny memorable words go here, you'll never forget it"

    25. 06-12-2012 09:54 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by the_toad View Post
      Well, in my view, metal itself is pretty timed too... Real metal began with Sabbath and ended with 80s metallica. I'm no metalhead, but music you grew up with, will always be timeless to you. Everyone has a different opinion. Respect em, brah...
      I don't think timeless means what you think it means. A timeless is album is one that can't be pinned to a certain era. When you hear a band like Disturbed it's very distinctly nu-metal, which only flourished during a very small time. Just because you listened to it when you were a kid and still like it today doesn't mean it's a timeless album. Whether or not other metal is timeless is irrelevant.

    26. Member the_toad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2005
      Location
      Mableton, GA
      Posts
      988
      Vehicles
      2 '87 Audi 5000S', '99.5 VW Cabrio, '03 Beetle AWP
      06-12-2012 12:28 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by spoolin215 View Post
      I don't think timeless means what you think it means. A timeless is album is one that can't be pinned to a certain era. When you hear a band like Disturbed it's very distinctly nu-metal, which only flourished during a very small time. Just because you listened to it when you were a kid and still like it today doesn't mean it's a timeless album. Whether or not other metal is timeless is irrelevant.
      Then, by your definition, no music would be timeless. There's no music made ever, that can't be pinned to a certain era. Oh yeah, your post with Sublime and RATM are just as 90s centric as anything on my list.

      I also didn't think you were picking on disturbed when you said nu metal... Oh well. Hard ruck mixed with industrial isn't metal to me, but eh, whatever brah..

      Here's something that will piss you off, i also think that Semisonic's Feeling strangely fine is a little timeless. If you ignore that the fact its the album with closing time on it, the rest of it is really good, if you're into that type of lighter alt rock.
      NewBeetle.org | You just nostalgia'd
      "Funny memorable words go here, you'll never forget it"

    27. Member backinthegame's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 13th, 2004
      Location
      Virginia Beach, VA
      Posts
      4,448
      Vehicles
      89 Cabriolet, 89 Jetta 03 A6 Avant, 08 Tribeca, 2012 powerwheels Jeep
      06-12-2012 11:58 PM #29
      Beatles- Rubber Soul
      Nirvana-In Utero/Nevermind
      Bad Brains-Rock For Light
      Fugazi-13 Songs
      Replacements- Sorry Ma, Forgot to Take Out the Trash/Let it Be
      Metallica-Master of Puppets/Ride the Lightning/Kill 'Em All
      Beastie Boys- Paul's Botique
      Public Enemy- It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
      Refused- The Shape of Punk to Come
      Slayer- Reign in Blood/South of Heaven
      Minute Men- Double Nickles on the Dime
      Van Halen- VH1/1984
      Def Leppard-Pyromania
      PJ Harvey-Rid of Me
      Shawn Colvin-Fat City
      Ramones-Ramones/Leave Home/End of the Century/Rocket to Russia
      Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Blood Sugar Sex Magic
      Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath/Paranoid/Mob Rules/Heaven and Hell
      Black Flad-Damaged
      Alice Cooper- Love it to Death/Killer
      Iron Maiden-Number of the Beast
      Ani Difranco-Out of Range
      The Cure-Disintegration
      Devo-Q:Are We Not Men? A: We are DEVO
      Dinosaur Jr.-Green Mind
      Duran Duran-Seven and the Ragged Tiger
      Edie Brickell and New Bohemiens- Ghost of a Dog
      Faith No More-The Real Thing/Angel Dust
      Mudhoney-Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge
      Guns 'N Roses- Appetite For Destruction
      Sonic Youth-Daydream Nation/Goo/Dirty
      Janes Addiction-Nothing's Shocking
      Sex Pistols-Nevermind the Bullocks...Here's the Sex Pistols
      John Melloncamo- Uh-Huh
      Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine/Downward Spiral
      Johny Cash-American III/IV
      Megadeth-Peace Sells/Rust in Peace
      Mr. Bungle-Mr. Bungle/California
      Pixies-Surfer Rosa/Bossanova/Doolittle
      Trip Shakespear-Lulu
      Neil Young-Harvest/Harvest Moon
      Sade-Diamond Life
      Pantera-Cowboys From Hell/Vulgar Display of Power
      Talking Heads-Remain in Light/Speaking in Tongues
      Tom Waites-Early Years Vol.2/The Heart of Saturday Night/Nighthawks at the Diner
      Queen-A Night at the Opera
      Sarah Jarosz-Song Up in Her Head
      Sent from my Droid using an escape pod to Tattoine.


      Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      they're trying to skip out on their contracts via rapture. not very christian of them

    28. Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 11th, 2000
      Location
      MA
      Posts
      25,422
      06-13-2012 05:46 PM #30
      I've never heard of most of these timeless albums.

    29. Senior Member Lwize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2000
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      23,047
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit S 5MT
      06-13-2012 07:31 PM #31
      I have a feeling people are posting their favorite albums under the "timeless" banner.
      So many of these albums are dated, IMO. They can be great albums, but still be dated.
      :gift:

    30. Member backinthegame's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 13th, 2004
      Location
      Virginia Beach, VA
      Posts
      4,448
      Vehicles
      89 Cabriolet, 89 Jetta 03 A6 Avant, 08 Tribeca, 2012 powerwheels Jeep
      06-13-2012 09:09 PM #32
      Some of mine are favorites, some I just like. To me they are timeless as they sound as fresh to me as if they are new. For instance, I'd list Judas Priest's Screaming For Vengence if it was a classic album thread, but to me it sounds 80's. Not in a bad way, but dated and not timeless. I could include America's Homecoming if I was listing favorites, but it is very 70's dated and not timeless.
      Sent from my Droid using an escape pod to Tattoine.


      Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      they're trying to skip out on their contracts via rapture. not very christian of them

    31. 06-15-2012 12:00 AM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by the_toad View Post
      Then, by your definition, no music would be timeless. There's no music made ever, that can't be pinned to a certain era. Oh yeah, your post with Sublime and RATM are just as 90s centric as anything on my list.

      I also didn't think you were picking on disturbed when you said nu metal... Oh well. Hard ruck mixed with industrial isn't metal to me, but eh, whatever brah..

      Here's something that will piss you off, i also think that Semisonic's Feeling strangely fine is a little timeless. If you ignore that the fact its the album with closing time on it, the rest of it is really good, if you're into that type of lighter alt rock.
      You just.don't.getit.

      Just because you remember when an album was released, or was popular doesn't mean the sound can be pinned to a certain era. And Disturbed isn't nu-metal?

      wig=split

    32. Member the_toad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2005
      Location
      Mableton, GA
      Posts
      988
      Vehicles
      2 '87 Audi 5000S', '99.5 VW Cabrio, '03 Beetle AWP
      06-15-2012 02:43 AM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by spoolin215 View Post
      You just.don't.getit.

      Just because you remember when an album was released, or was popular doesn't mean the sound can be pinned to a certain era. And Disturbed isn't nu-metal?

      wig=split
      I'm glad I piss you off so much.

      Metal - guitar lead rock
      Hard rock - drum and bass lead
      Now which is disturbed? hard, not metal. Get ur head outta your ass.

      Saying that there is music that can't be pinned to an era or decade, or whatever, doesn't make it great, or timeless..
      All it does is show that you don't know squat about music history.

      I'm gonna unsub from this thread now, if all the music forum is as unwilling to hear others opinions on music, its not a place for me.

      BTW, great lists evryone. Seems like people here know good Music when they hear it.
      NewBeetle.org | You just nostalgia'd
      "Funny memorable words go here, you'll never forget it"

    33. Member wamp.wamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2010
      Location
      Glen Burnie, MD
      Posts
      644
      Vehicles
      bagged mkv gti, mk4 24v gli(FS), mk3 jetta glx 12v
      06-16-2012 06:58 PM #35
      Timeless is something that, to you, is exactly that. It's completely based upon your opinion and perception of the album. A lot of you have posted things that I would agree with, and some things I thought were junk when released, and still junk now. But, like I said before, is merely my opinion and perception.

      No one in the world can put a definition and guideline to what makes an album timeless to someone. The only definition should be towards the word timeless, and that being an album that you loved the day it came out, and can still put it on and feel that same emotion you did the first day you heard it.

      So, let's get back to posting those albums, and stop being purists to your lists.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •