1. Get there earlier. Got to Helen Thursday afternoon and left Monday morning and still wished I had more time up there.
2. Drive the mountain roads more up there, as well as cruise the city more.
3. Visit the goddamn black bears!
4. Take more photos of the town.
5. Meet more peeps to associate faces with names.
All in all, a pretty successful SOWO. Stayed in a cabin which was 2 minutes outside of town (in the Gated Golf Course community right next to the field entrance), went tubing on Saturday and got some free beers , hung out with new and old friends, and all in all had a pretty chill weekend.