Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: MKIV Zender Side Skirts

Vehicles
      '04 VW MKIV
      05-26-2012 10:40 PM #1
      Selling a set of authentic Zender side skirts in tornado red. These fit like OEM, so no need to worry about fitment issues like with replica side skirts. The side skirts will fit on both 2dr and 4dr Golf/GTI (and most likely Jetta). Zender was well-known in the Euro community but is no longer in business, making these one of a kind!
      http://www.zender.de/tuning/index.php

I bought these from a local vdub owner a few months ago and they have been sitting in my garage ever since. The previous owner's GTI was really low and these got scraped up on the bottom because of that. There is also a small crack on the side of one, but isn't noticeable and doesn't affect the mounting of it (previous owner had repaired the crack). All hardware was included by the previous owner and is still attached to the side skirts. Though the side skirts may not be in perfect condition, I had intended to sand and re-paint them. But because of some recent events, I won't have the time or funds to polish these up, so I finally decided to let them go.

Looking for $130 picked up, but willing to ship (buyer pays for shipping and PayPal fees). PM me your location so I can get a shipping quote. Thanks for looking!

There's a pic of the side skirts here (last set of side skirts near the bottom):
      http://www.autoworx.co.za/ZenderGolf4.htm

I couldn't find a good way to hold up the side skirt so it may look crooked

Last edited by kharts; 05-27-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Vehicles
      '04 VW MKIV
      06-01-2012 04:24 AM #2
      bump!