Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: DTH Carbon Fiber Coil Cover 1.8T

Vehicles
      2003 Audi A4 2.0L GT30R / MK1 GTI 1.8T
      05-28-2012 01:04 PM #1
      100.00 + Shipping

This is the original carbon fiber coil pack cover by DTH. These are no longer made and have a much better fit than any of the currently available CF coil cover. It fits and conforms to the VC perfectly without raising or warping like the ones on the market right now.

The DTH CF coil covers are very rare and hard to find. I have all hardware included. Besides looking awesome, this will help protect coil harness from heat, especially in big turbo applications. Made from 100% carbon fiber and it still looks new.
      I have run this on my car for a couple years daily with a top mount 3076 at 30psi and the CF has never yellowed, cracked, anything. I have Integrated Engineering vinyls on it right now, but you could remove them easily if you wish.

Keep in mind you do have to slightly modify the valve cover to run these, take a dremel to the top passengers side mounting tab and cut it in half. This is easy to do and you can do it with the valve cover on the car.

I love this CF cover, but I can no longer run it with my current setup and I need to make some space in the garage.

-Tyler-
      IntegratedEngineering - Bulletproof your engine.
      DCdubs fanboi
      /GT3076R/2.0L STROKER/IE CAMMED AEB

Vehicles
      1983 1.8t Rabbit, 04 Tacoma
      04-14-2013 04:16 AM #2
      just wondering if you still have this.....LMK. PM me back. Thanks Ronnie