Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Fs: 98 cabrio

Vehicles
      Bagged e46
      05-28-2012 07:24 PM #1
      This car is not your run of the mill everyday cabrio. The car has 147k miles. It was originally an automatic but was swapped to a hydraulic o2a transmission. This transmission is hard to find and is a lot less notchy thanks the standard o2o that usually comes on the cars. The clutch was just changed last weekend. No rips or tears in the top. It has a Jetta front end with a badge less grille. Brand new mk3.5 cabrio black carpet and I swapped the dash and center console to black. The stereo was upgraded to an alpine with iPod/ iPhone cable and Polk component speakers all around. The car was also changed from a 4x100 car to a 5x100 to fit bigger brakes and to get rid of the crappy drum brakes that came standard in the rear. The car has 17x8 style 5 BMW wheels on it that I had redrilled to 5x100. It is also sitting on adjustable coilovers so you can raise it or lower it more if that's what you're after. The car is good to go no leaks or weird things at all. Clean title in hand. Looking to get 4500. I have much more into the car and you'll never find another car like this.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ile%20Uploads/

Text adam
      408-728-0542

Vehicles
      Bagged e46
      05-28-2012 08:17 PM #2

Vehicles
      Bagged e46
      07-29-2012 11:56 AM #3
      Ttt