Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: F/S: Tastefully Modified '06 4.2 Quattro AUDI S4 only 1 in USA built in LAVA GRAY

1. 05-28-2012 09:30 PM #1
      THE ONE TO BUY. Very rare! 2006 S4 4.2 Quattro in AUDI EXCLUSIVE LAVA GRAY metallic exterior color over Platinum gray leather. Meticulously dealer maintained!! Turns heads everywhere it goes.

Stunning, CREAM PUFF Tiptronic 4.2 Audi S4 for sale. All original paint, no stories with this car. Clean Carfax. 59,900 miles. I am only selling this beloved car to make some room in the garage. This Audi has spent it's entire life in Las Vegas. Car was commissioned w/ Audi Exclusive Lava Gray paint ($6k option) over platinum Recaro seats, trimmed in Carbon Fiber throughout. Originally ordered at Desert Audi of Las Vegas, and then traded in at Audi Henderson where I then purchased it. Service records show all maintenance has been performed (and is up to date) at a certified Audi Dealership. Oil changes have been religiously done every 4,000 miles. This car does not have a single rattle anywhere. I have both keys plus valet key, complete bookset, everything in hand.

I am extremely detailed when I maintain a car, and this S4 has been no exception. Paint shines like the day it rolled off the factory floor. Hand washed weekly with only the best products (scratch free). Polished/Waxed/Claybared religiously. Headlights/Foglights are crystal clear. Leather Recaro seats have been conditioned every other week, and look near brand new and show almost no wear on the bolsters, unlike most other S4s on the market. NEVER Smoked or eaten in. Smells new inside.

Car boasts factory Adaptive Xenon headlights, Sunroof, Factory BOSE Stereo, Factory RNS-E Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Sirius interface (including voice activation). Has Premium & Cold Weather packages, including front & rear heated seats.

For the Auto Trader Link with MANY more photos click HERE. I will be at Wustefest in Las Vegas where the car is located if you would like to view/purchase the car there.

Less than 500 miles ago my local Audi dealership install the following:
      -Brand new leather multi-function S4 steering wheel to keep that 'cream puff' feel.
      -Brand new H&R lowering springs
      -Rare 19x7 OZ Racing Superturismo GTs fitted, finished in Porsche bright silver w/ red lettering
      -Brand new Hancook V12s, size 235/35/19.

With the wheel/tire/suspension combo, this car GRIPS, yet is still very smooth on the roads (does not rub anywhere). This car has factory exhaust which has been de-resonated to let the potent V8 breath easier (will pass emissions and smog tests no problem). This car is not 'loud' and will not wake the neighbors, but does have a nice deep growl when noted. Lastly, a 10" Subwoofer was installed by the previous owner in the trunk area, as well as upgraded tweeters up front (sounds fantastic, nice and deep base notes without being overwhelming).

The only blemish on this cream puff S4 are the rock chips in the hood (not super noticeable). If you are looking for the RAREST & BEST MAINTAINED S4 on the market look no further!! Asking $26,000 Or Best Offer. Have a number in mind? Let me know! Just please, NO LOW BALLERS! I am in no hurry to sell, and prefer not to be insulted with ridiculously low offers.

I can be reached via cell or text at (702) 336-0468, or via e-mail mavrex@cox.net, thank you.

Vehicles
      The VR farm.....
      05-29-2012 10:18 AM #2
      Hi Brad.
      I sell Rotiforms and Airlift products......
      I wrench on VW's and Audi's.......Handyman for hire
      AudiHendersonParts discount OEM Audi and VW parts