Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 98-01 Audi A6 or S6 Driver Side Headlight (HID)

Vehicles
      85 VR Cabby, 03 GLI 24v, mk3 Jetta
      05-29-2012 11:17 AM #1
      Selling this for a friend who doesn't belong to vortex. He had bought an A6 some time ago that needed a new headlight and purchased one though www.ghmotorgroupllc.com which I believe is under a new name or out of business.

Anyways, as the title states, it is a used OEM HELLA headlight assembly. It includes the ballast, HID bulb, high beam, and turn/marker light. Has all mounting tabs (not-cracked or missing). All headlight adjusters are present and lens has minimal scratches but no cracks. There is a tag on the headlight showing how much he payed though GH motor group ($812.94) and also what the headlight will fit. Says it will fit 98-01 A6/S6 sedan except 98 wagon. Also has the part number which reads 4B0 941 003 AT.

What I don't know about it... Since my friend doesn't have the car anymore I am unable to test if the bulbs are good or not. But he told me that GH motor group said all bulbs and parts are good and working, but I don't know for sure. Now for pictures.

As you can see from the bottom of the last picture, there is a spot to the left of the ballast that appears the headlight assembly got hot and the made the plastic a little wavy. This cannot be seen from inside the bulb area behind the lens and does not appear to have any holes or affect rest of headlight.

His asking price is $550 shipped. If you are local (Harrisburg, PA area) he would knock a few bucks off for shipping and would not have a problem test fitting the headlight to make sure everything works as stated.
      Thanks

Vehicles
      85 VR Cabby, 03 GLI 24v, mk3 Jetta
      06-01-2012 05:37 PM #2
      bump