I'm seriously thinking about letting this go & move on to something else. I love it, but I'm bored with it. Need something smaller.
'93 B3 Passat GLX
73,000 on the clock- seriously. (Picked it up from an elderly couple's middle aged son.)
Autotragic - but its still soldiering on.
- New Yokohama's - March
- New Water pump, serp belt, some new coolant hoses & vacuum lines - February
- Crackpipe & associated bits by the PO
- Genuine Hella E-codes & corners
- Cloth interior is still in awesome condition, no rips or tears
- Paint is about 7/10, could use a good buff & polish
The Not So Good
- Vacuum Locks aren't working, both door & trunk cylinders still function w/ key
- A.C. needs a re-charge
- Heater core was bypassed by the PO