SoCal TCL crew presents Summer GMR run 2012!!! This event will take place Sunday July 8th, 2012
We will be starting at In-n-Out Burger in Glendora at 10:00 AM (meet up, talk, check out each other's cars, make fun of each other, etc.). We will probably roll out sometime around 10:30 AM. The route will take us up Glendora Mountain Road, crossing over East to Glendora Ridge Road, and then on up to Baldy for a nice scenic view and lunch at the Buckhorn Lodge and Restaurant (MMMmmmm, BBQ!): http://buckhornlodgemtbaldy.com/
Finally, once we've had our fill which hopefully will be sometime around 1:30, we will head back down Mt. Baldy Road where we will all meet up at "The Hat" restaurant. Just in case you didn't get enough food. There we can bicker, berate, banter, bash, and beleaguer each other to our collective heart's content. Let's plan to disperse sometime around 2:30-3:00
Here is a map of the route we plan to take:
View Larger Map
Click on the link above to get the exact directions.
Just a reminder: Please don't jeopardize everyone's safety by being a fool on this road. It is dangerous, and there are many blind corners. The last thing we need is for someone to get killed, injured, or have his/her car wrecked. I don't care if you're Tanner F*cking Foust, we don't need anyone to prove who is the best driver out there. We all like to have fun, and I know we will.... just please keep your wits about you, and be responsible.
1. greatfox (Dallas Fox) with a red AP2 S2000
2. choochoo - Suburban OC wife edition stock 328i
4. VadGTI (Bavarian bratwurst griller or the Swedish meatball grinder - stolen bzcat material)
5. phryxis (Colin) CRV
6. bzcat with something red
7. bzcat's brother with P-car (since LSinLV will not reprise his P-car role, I have enlisted another P-car owner to make this event semi-respectable)
8. SoCalDubber (Brandon) turd colored girls car
9. RS4PD - Flex (I can store some cool drinks in the fridge and carry some extra people)
10. vdubpower - silver 12' E63
11. Alfafan (John) and his 8 yr old son (if no objections) in my Fiatinho.
12. MylesPH1 (uh, Myles) - 633CSI Rusty Slammington wannabe
13. Double Dee - completely stock GLI
14. nm+ - grandma car
15. wut_cel - A1 rabbit power
16. SVT2888 - Thunder from down under
Pics of the drive: