Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Fuse diagram

1. 06-02-2012 12:23 PM #1
      2007 Eos
      Does anyone have an accurate comprehensive fuse diagram...the manual's diagram is weak at best! The manual shows the interior fuse box...however...it designates an AC fuse location that is not correct. Additionally, there is no diagram for the fuse/relay box under the hood. Why must it be such a mystery?
      Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2013 CC and 2009 Eos
      06-03-2012 02:48 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Rittmanic View Post
      2007 Eos
      Does anyone have an accurate comprehensive fuse diagram...the manual's diagram is weak at best! The manual shows the interior fuse box...however...it designates an AC fuse location that is not correct. Additionally, there is no diagram for the fuse/relay box under the hood. Why must it be such a mystery?
      Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Because you are a newbie, you probably don't know that............................................

It is necessary to indicate the year of your vehicle and the part of the world you are from.

VW specs can be very different based on what I said above.

It will help if you indicate that info in your Title.

Welcome to the web site. Another site you may want to consider is http://www.vweosclub.com/forums/index.php

Many of us, including me, are active on both.
      13 CC Sport Plus/K@N Air Filter/Complete LED Interior Lighting/18" Interlagos/Cooper tires/Underbody LED Safety Lighting/Chrome Mirrors & Door Handles.
      09 Eos/Tech Package/RNS510/K&N Filter/Silver & Black Leather Seats/Sherwood Dash Kit/LED Interior Lighting/Underbody LED Safety Lighting/Under Seat Drawer/R-Line Flat Bottom MFSW/Volk-L Bluetooth/Dash Cubby/BackUp Cam

3. 06-04-2012 01:22 PM #3
      Thank you for the response...
      2007 Eos 2.0T (production date 7/06)
      DSG Automatic
      VIN wvwba71f97v005373
      Live in UT...bought car from PA
      Any further help would be appreciated...don't quite understand how such a basic item such as an accurate fuse legend can be so challenging to procure.

4. 06-04-2012 01:26 PM #4
      BTW...tried other forum...Could not find anything that looked like a fuse and/or relay diagram. I spent significant time searching the net as well...no luck. Was planning on a call to VW customer service next...?

5. 06-04-2012 02:42 PM #5
      Additional follow-up
      Called and chatted with vw customer service...they do not have any access to fuse diagrams. They indicated that it was rare for owners to do there own service these days...therefore fuse diagrams were largely unnecessary.

Suggested I go to the vw literature site to purchase one if available...searched the site...no diagram offered.

I must be an anomaly...thought a few folks still enjoyed working on their personal vehicles...

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2013 CC and 2009 Eos
      06-04-2012 03:15 PM #6
      Additional follow-up
      Called and chatted with vw customer service...they do not have any access to fuse diagrams. They indicated that it was rare for owners to do there own service these days...therefore fuse diagrams were largely unnecessary.

Suggested I go to the vw literature site to purchase one if available...searched the site...no diagram offered.

I must be an anomaly...thought a few folks still enjoyed working on their personal vehicles...
      Not sure if this site will be of any help to you. Take a look.

http://www.fixya.com/cars/t12701752-...gram_07_vw_eos
      13 CC Sport Plus/K@N Air Filter/Complete LED Interior Lighting/18" Interlagos/Cooper tires/Underbody LED Safety Lighting/Chrome Mirrors & Door Handles.
      09 Eos/Tech Package/RNS510/K&N Filter/Silver & Black Leather Seats/Sherwood Dash Kit/LED Interior Lighting/Underbody LED Safety Lighting/Under Seat Drawer/R-Line Flat Bottom MFSW/Volk-L Bluetooth/Dash Cubby/BackUp Cam

7. 06-05-2012 02:19 AM #7
      Thank you for your suggestions...I was able to get a great fuse diagram from a German auto shop. If anyone else expresses interest in the fuse descriptions...I will post it.

8. 10-29-2012 05:43 PM #8
      Thank you for your suggestions...I was able to get a great fuse diagram from a German auto shop. If anyone else expresses interest in the fuse descriptions...I will post it.
      yes , i have 2010 cc sport , dont have diagram for the fuse box under hood in enginer component near by baterry, can you post it so i can replace the fuse if need , thank

9. 01-26-2013 01:34 PM #9
      Oh, please post it!