Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2013 S6 and S7 Wheels

1. 06-02-2012 07:35 PM #1
      Hello
      In the pre-order stages for one of these cars and wanted to know if anyone could direct me to verified photos of the 19 inch "5 parallel spoke (S-design) wheel" and/or the 20 inch "5-parallel-spoke -Star-whee design"l options. Those names are taken right out of the Audi US pre-order guide.

Also, LOVE the cross stiche seats. Is that the standard option??

Thanks

Craig
      Orange County, CA.

2. 06-21-2012 06:16 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by ocbanker View Post
      Hello
      In the pre-order stages for one of these cars and wanted to know if anyone could direct me to verified photos of the 19 inch "5 parallel spoke (S-design) wheel" and/or the 20 inch "5-parallel-spoke -Star-whee design"l options. Those names are taken right out of the Audi US pre-order guide.

Also, LOVE the cross stiche seats. Is that the standard option??

Thanks

Craig
      Orange County, CA.
      Yep - Cross stitching is standard.. Option is comfort seats.

For the wheels - go to the audi.de site. go to Konfigurator and select S7 Sportback, and then when you get to wheels, the standard option 19 is the 19, and then the first 20 in option is the 20 we get in the states. Don't know a better way to illustrate - there is a german brochure that shows them as well if you can find the pdf. (the 20's look like a 20" version of the S5 19 in wheel)

3. Member
      Vehicles
      2011 Audi Q5 3.2; 2004 Subaru Forester XT; 2013 TTS Oolong Gray P+
      09-06-2012 05:45 PM #3
      I had the pleasure of seeing the S6 and S7 at a Bloomberg sporting event at Bryant Park in NYC. Couldn't see the S8 since it was inside and I wasn't invited.

S7 wheel:

-Dennis

4. Administrator George@Fourtitude's Avatar
      Blog Entries
      Vehicles
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      09-12-2012 05:26 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
      Yep - Cross stitching is standard.. Option is comfort seats.

For the wheels - go to the audi.de site. go to Konfigurator and select S7 Sportback, and then when you get to wheels, the standard option 19 is the 19, and then the first 20 in option is the 20 we get in the states. Don't know a better way to illustrate - there is a german brochure that shows them as well if you can find the pdf. (the 20's look like a 20" version of the S5 19 in wheel)
      Thanks for the informative answer.