Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: C2Motorsports: Forced Induction Software for your VR6!

1. 06-05-2012 04:52 PM #1

If you’re looking to get the most from your VR6 Turbo, C2Motorsports has solutions to fit your moderate or high horsepower goals! Whether it’s our Stage 1 software or our Stage 4, we provide quality tunes for you to choose from that deliver the power you want. From low boost on a daily driver to a big power track car only driven on the weekends, our tunes are made to perform as well as optimize your driving experience no matter how you drive!

With our Stage 2 OBD2 software, Rennen performance put down an impressive 418whp/388wtq on 91 octane and room to push it a little farther. We have seen our Stage 2 hit as high as 508hp on race gas for more extreme race applications. The best part? There is still another higher stage to move up to! The VR6 platform has amazing potential and we have spent years creating the best possible software for both turbo and naturally aspirated VR6 applications.
      Whether you are looking to maximize your current setup or start a turbo build, we have you covered!

If you have any questions about going turbo with your VR6, feel free to give us a call!
      (502) 895-3660 or email to Danny@C2Motorsports.com.

2. 06-22-2012 12:26 AM #2
      I have been running your 30# software since 2007 on what started as a kinetic stage 1 kit. I added an intercooler and meth and turned up the boost. Have you guys made any changes to the tune since then? Just wondering if its worth updating to a later tune.

3. 06-22-2012 09:05 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by silvrsled View Post
      I have been running your 30# software since 2007 on what started as a kinetic stage 1 kit. I added an intercooler and meth and turned up the boost. Have you guys made any changes to the tune since then? Just wondering if its worth updating to a later tune.
      We have made a couple changes since then... if you want to send your chip in, we can give you the newest file for a minimal cost!

Vehicles
      91gti,99 wolfsburg jetta(mk3)
      06-23-2012 12:46 PM #4
      Didnt have time to search the c2 site but im thinking of goin turbo,i wondering if you have software for obd1

Sent using pony express
      currently-91 monty green gti (16v)-vr6..,99 t-red wolfsburg jetta aba..---- in the past-85 goldy golf gl cis,89 silver jetta gli 16v,88 t-red wolfsburg jetta digi 2,97 white golf k2 aba,91 t-red corrado g60--

5. 07-30-2012 02:07 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by insanedubposse View Post
      Didnt have time to search the c2 site but im thinking of goin turbo,i wondering if you have software for obd1

Sent using pony express
      Sorry for the late response. We offer a RACE and STREET file that you can check out on our website. C2Motorsports.com

6. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      95 vw golf gti vr6
      09-28-2012 12:26 PM #6
      I'm getting ready to purchase a c2 42# tune from a friend....i have schrick 268 cams...would I need to get it reworked to adjust for the cams? Or would it work ...he is also selling me 440 cc injectors.....just curious ...thanks
      I don't need anger management....I just need people to stop making me angry!!!

09-28-2012 02:31 PM #7
      hey i saw you have and obd 1 "race file" ??

i have a 93 corrado slc that i am turboing. was going to use your software. it will be intercooled and 3" exhaust no cat but stock compression. which chip do i need and what injectors

whats the difference in your obd1 chip from street to race??

8. 11-27-2012 08:46 AM #8
      If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM. Thats the easiest way to make sure I see it.