I bought this vehicle brand new a few weeks ago. I have wanted one of the new 2012 Beetles since they came out. It has been hard to find loaded examples around me though. When I saw this loaded car, I figured I had to have it. The car is honestly terrific, but after driving it a few times, I have my eye on something else. There is nothing wrong with the car and it hasn't had any paintwork or accidents or anything like that. It is just not my thing. No dents, dings, or other issues. Car is just like it was on the showroom floor ( car was actually in the showroom from the time it arrived at my dealer) and hasn't been driven in the rain. I have strictly followed VW's break-in policy. The car comes with the remainder of VW's new car warranty, power train coverage, and free maintenance for the first 3 services.

Only a little over 100 miles on it at this point. Sound and Navigation package. Xenon and 19" Wheels, Turbo mats, sport suspension and gauge pod, DSG, black with black and red leather.... Car stickered for $30170. Looking for $26500... quite a savings if you are looking for a nearly new Turbo Bug.

I have it on ebay if you want to see pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182

Please don't judge... Like I said, it is a great car. Just wasn't exactly what I expected. My loss is your gain.