Basically the title says it all....had a 96 GLX, black on black leather, lowered with some basic motor work and exhaust, vette wheels and other ****...it was pretty clean, ran perfect, and was a great Daily Driver. Had issues like clear coat peeling, rear windows falling off track, and some tears and rips in drivers seat. Rears and pass leathers were perfect.

So basically, I am going to be getting a check for around 2k from the insurance adjuster sometime soon, and I am looking for another putt-around DD that is cosmetically goofy, but mechanically sound. High mileage is OK with matinence and reciepts. I'm not expecting anything super nice, but I WONT consider rust buckets, cars that do not run, and uninspected cars. Just looking for a semi reliable daily to take me back and forth to York for classes 3 days a week as to avoid racking up the mileage on my Corrado. It MUST be a 5-lug, VR or something turbo, and must be 5 speed, I'd prefer it lowered, but oem wheels are fine. Everything else is whatever, really.

If anyone has a well running mkii VR swap (prefferably), or a mkiii GTi VR6, or even another Jetta VR6, and is looking to unload it for around 1500-2500 in the next two weeks or so, please shoot me a PM, or text me at 1717 682 7397, NO CALLS, please.

Thanks for looking, Dylan.