"Client hears rattling noise from passenger side rear seat while driving on uneven roads.
- Technical Check
- Wheel remove-reinstall
- Front wheel housing liner remove+reinstall
- Activated Charcoal filter remove+reinstall
- Installed rattle kit to ACF pipe
- Headliner remove+reinstall
- C-Pillar trim remove+reinstall
- Replaced C-pillar trim clips
Due to concern on rattling sound coming from right rear area, test drive vehicle to confirm concern noticed bay rattle from right rear wheel area, also around right rear seat belt, RE&RE right rear wheel, removed inner fender liner for further inspection, found EVAP canister very loose, removed unit and pad out canister using rattle kit, RE&RE spare tire, RE&RE spare tire, RE&RE headliner trim cover, RE&RE right side complete upper and lower C-pillar trim for further inspection, found main clips causing the rattle, replaced all damaged clips, pad out trim and panels, test drive vehicle again, results all normal."