Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: B5.5 2004 Passat GLS, 1.8T Auto

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 CC R line, 61 Merc. 220b
      06-11-2012 08:57 PM #1
      sup guys,

For sale is a 2004 VW Passat GLS, 1.8T 5 speed auto, with 125K miles on it. It has been my sisters car for the past 5 years almost, before it was my dads. Car is in good condition, runs very good. Car has premium audio, front and side airbags, ABS, traction control. Its the base Passat they had at the time. Car is 1 owner, dealer maintained.

About 500 miles ago I replaced the radiator because of a hole, with an OEM one. Also, the transmission fluid was changed at the same time, so right now the transmission feels like new.

I would recommend a timing belt service, as this car has had it done about 50K miles ago, and i have been told by the dealer that the water pump is going.
      Interior wise, its in good condition. its missing the drivers side mat, and a light bulb is burned out on the AC controls.
      Exterior wise, the rear drivers sides door molding is coming off, and has some minor dings and scratches due to 8 years of daily driving.

Car is in woodbridge, VA.

Price is OBO, please dont desitate to contact me for details. looking for around $4,000 for it.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 CC R line, 61 Merc. 220b
      06-19-2012 09:34 AM #2
      SOLD!