Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1/4 mile times, setup comparison and acheivements

Vehicles
      German, American, Jap'erican
      06-12-2012 12:25 AM #1
      I don't know who else would be interested but we get a ton of dyno info and not much track info. I'd like to see what people are running and what times they're posting at the track. Obviously there is a difference when it comes to ability, but still seeing how people are doing with their chosen setup could help people choose a setup and set a goal... Who doesn't like friendly competition?

Post, the track, conditions, your setup and slip info or slip pic and anything else you want.
      PROTECTED BY SMITH & WESSON
      *THE PANDIT PROJECT(click me!)

2. 06-12-2012 12:49 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by DMVDUB View Post
      I don't know who else would be interested but we get a ton of dyno info and not much track info. I'd like to see what people are running and what times they're posting at the track. Obviously there is a difference when it comes to ability, but still seeing how people are doing with their chosen setup could help people choose a setup and set a goal... Who doesn't like friendly competition?

Post, the track, conditions, your setup and slip info or slip pic and anything else you want.
      F23 turbo with all the bells and wistles.

Best was 13.59 @110 mph on 225/45/17 goodyear gs-d3 tires.

Wheelspin in first and second. 2.4" 60' (terrible because of the launch). With slicks I should be well into the 12's. Not bad for a daily!

This was at waterfest in 95* weather 80% humidity and (105+* track temps)

3. 06-12-2012 09:48 PM #3
      Great idea guys, I would say we did a similiar thing over at vwwc

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...mes-20920.html

We now make everyone post in the following format
      time, mph, 60ft, car, engine, mods, weight if known, tyres, username

and i am trying to get everyone to post a timeslip with it as I dont think gtech etc should count.