Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: I can't believe im considering this..

1. Member
      Vehicles
      00' GLX VR6 GTI (rip) 90' Golf ABA <3
      06-12-2012 10:48 PM #1
      But times are a-changin' and i'm thinking of going a different direction with my life.

Here is my 1990 Golf GL. Most of you all know the car. Its clean..probably one of the cleanest MK2s with original paint around. I dont really know how to go about selling it yet because ill actually be selling BOTH mk2s i have in the garage...but they are both torn apart...so you have options.
      I have two VR6 motors..with tons and tons of new parts. And then i have the ABA that was in it before. Because of all the **** i have around, it would be impossible for me to list a price. This is gonna end up like a build your own car and we negotiate the price kind of deal.

Yes i know, im crazy. ANYWAYS! here are lots of pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by VDub2625 View Post
      This forum is so littered with VR6 swap threads that, statistically, one of your 26 posts should have already been in one.
      Quote Originally Posted by stkshftgti View Post
      This shouldn't be funny, it really really shouldn't.... it is, but it should not be.

I'm too ehstupid to make up my own mind!

2. 06-13-2012 03:16 PM #2

I wish i could buy it back sooo bad!!
      I hate school

3. 09-14-2012 03:02 PM #3
      I see that this post has been up for quite a while, you still got that bad boy for sale??? SUPER interested. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

4. 10-12-2012 12:40 AM #4
      Is any of all that's going on in this post still for sale? Contact asap pls! (i'm throwing money at the screen and nothing's happening!) But seriously is it?