Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: BLAUPUNKT CM147 Reno Head Units $85

1. 06-13-2012 09:53 AM #1
      7-2-2012

Price lowered to $70 shipped to any non PO box address in the US. I'll be shipping Fedex Ground. HI and AK shipping will be about $15 more.

My email is sdiamond59@gmail.com

Happy upcoming 4th.

Steve

For Sale:

Blaunpunkt CM147 Reno Head Units (yes two radios):

Also listed on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290729679620...ht_1614wt_1271

• Two radio chassis. One is in perfect working order, including all cables and in tack auxillary input. Second chassis (shown in the pictures) is while works, has had the auxillary cable connector cut by previous owner and the trim plate trimmed for slim single din installations.
      • Two removeable radio faceplates. Faceplate one works fine but has one internal LED out so some of the radio functions are not illuminated well at night. Faceplate two all the LED back lit functions work fine but the plate is sensative in making electrical contact to the radio chassis. Thus sometime when pressing the volume control the radio will interupt itself and turn off and back on.
      • One original box with installation cables, owners manual, etc.
      • I bought the second unit as a spare so I could have one perfect working head unit. I got close but found the same radio with the cd player vs the cassette and did a swap last week.

I used this on my Euro 635csi for about 5 months, although it was actually used less than 20 times in that time

http://www.continentalimports.com/in_aspen_cm147.html

I hooked up a A2DP Bluetooth adapter to the auxillary and had my iphone stream to this head unit, very nice solution. The reason I replaced this head unit, was personal preference, I got the CD version of this same unit, the CD147 and did a quick swap.

Thank you for reading this ad,

Steve

sdiamond59@gmail.com

NOW INCLUDES A BLAUPUNKT CD CHANGER

However I do not have the cable for the changer to the head unit and I never tested the CD changer, consider this a free bonus

Last edited by Steve Z1; 07-02-2012 at 03:44 PM.

2. 06-15-2012 02:32 PM #2
      Bump for updated photos

3. 06-24-2012 03:52 PM #4
      Now includes a Blaupunkt CD Changer

4. 07-02-2012 03:43 PM #5
      Price lowered to $70 shipped to any non PO box address in the US. I'll be shipping Fedex Ground. HI and AK shipping will be about $15 more.

My email is sdiamond59@gmail.com

Happy upcoming 4th.

Steve