The time has come for me to sell my beloved R32. The car is Black Magic Pearl with the leather interior. The leather seats have no wear what-so-ever. The car has been garage kept, by a mature owner (me ). As you will see in the pictures below, the car is in extremely good condition and the paint nearly has a mirror finish when clean . This car has always been my baby and I have treated it as such.
Clean title, no accidents EVER.
The car has the following mods:
1) Beltronics RX75 plus radar detector (w/ laser diverter). This is hardwired into the car, very discrete. The sensors are on the front and rear license plates. I have had no speeding tickets since I have owned this car... this thing is a lifesaver.
2) EIP Cold Air Intake
3) REVO Chip
4) H&R Euro Springs (lowers the car about 11-17mm). Eliminates wheel gap without negatively effecting ground clearance. Will include stock springs with car.
5) Bilstein shock/struts. Will include stock struts with car.
6) Badgeless honeycomb front grill (don't remember the brand, but it is fairly common). Will include factory VW grill.
7) Ratek HID Kit. Pure white light coloring (will need to verify if it is 6300K or 7000K). Have had no problems with this kit at all. This is wired into factory headlights. Factory headlights have had yellow/fogging removed with kit. This was installed in the last 10K miles.
8) Minor aesthetical mods. Yellow/orange turnsignals have been replaced with blacked out or clear ones. Will include originals with the car.
9) Montser Mats
10) Real VW Center Console Armrest (not the cheap chinese plastic junk)
11) Phatbox MP3 jukebox wired into factory head unit
12) 18x8 SSR Comps - Anthracite
13) Stock type Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3s. Picked up the last set from a local tire shop before they were discontinued. These have not even 10K miles on them, tons of meat left. Only driven on car in the summer.
14/15)Also have a set of 17x7.5 5Zigen F1-Orce (or however you spell it) wheels with new Dunlop SP Winter Sport tires on them (only used for a few months). Will either be selling these rims separately and keeping the tires for my new car, or maybe throw them in with the R32 for an additional $600 (tires alone cost me 700 at the beginning of this winter).
I have owned this car since 2006, when I bought it from a German banker when it had only 9000 miles on the odometer. The car now has just about 93,000 miles. These are basically all highway miles driving back and forth from work, and between CT and NY. Very well maintained, all regular services done by a friend of mine who is a mechanic at VW/Audi/Porsche.
Car is located in Northern Connecticut, in between Hartford and Springfield. For those who are wondering, I am selling because I have purchased a new Audi S4 (so please no trade offers). I would love to keep both cars... but I think it's time to pass it on to the next lucky owner.
Serious inquiries only, and no joyrides will be had here. I will take interested buyers on a test drive, but will not hand over the keys to anyone who hasn't put a deposit on the car.
Please do not contact me unless you have your finances straightened out. I have held the car for several weeks for two separate people (not from this forum), who wanted to buy the car but couldn't get cash together in the end.
This car is priced to sell fast at $14,900. Since I already have my new car, I am in no real hurry to sell this one so I will not entertain lowball offers (we all know what these cars are worth). PM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a time to take a look at it. Emailing me is the fastest way to get a response though as I will only be checking the forums once a day or so.
See pictures below.