Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 36 to 39 of 39

    Thread: Will buff right out...

    1. Forum Sponsor Brendan@bwalkauto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 29th, 2009
      Location
      Redwood City, CA
      Posts
      8,177
      Vehicles
      LEAF for the weekdays, E9 for the weekend
      07-12-2012 08:59 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye(OH) View Post
      Wow. It is so freaking cool to have actual 7x7 pilots on this board. I am a total airplane nerd. I will be working on my private pilots license in the next year or so.

      Can't wait.
      I just hung out with unreal in person recently. Aside from being good at drums in Rock Band, he's rather underwhelming to meet.


      Just j/k. Good to see you buddy. I wish I could have recorded that womans face in the Cheesecake Factory when you were talking about flying the 76.
      Brendan Dolan
      Boardwalk Auto Mall
      Volkswagen l Nissan l Chevrolet l Lotus
      What I do in my free time. l My 2800CS
      Quote Originally Posted by SivNiz View Post
      Have you ever been to the Terror Grill? Would you like to go?

    2. Member unreal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 23rd, 2004
      Location
      PA, USA
      Posts
      1,109
      Vehicles
      2010 Mk6 Golf
      07-13-2012 01:45 AM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by Brendan@bwalkauto View Post
      I just hung out with unreal in person recently. Aside from being good at drums in Rock Band, he's rather underwhelming to meet.


      Just j/k. Good to see you buddy. I wish I could have recorded that womans face in the Cheesecake Factory when you were talking about flying the 76.
      Hahahaha, I loved that.

      Marci: *reciting technical data on the BE99*
      Me: Man, I don't even know what the flap speeds are on the 76. If I want to slow, I look at the placard.
      Random lady:



      Looks like I may very well end up moving back to Socal this year...if so, I'll make my way up there more often.
      Last edited by unreal; 07-13-2012 at 01:50 AM.

    3. Member vwbrvr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2002
      Location
      Boca Raton, FL
      Posts
      3,416
      Vehicles
      '11 GTI, '12 VW Passat 2.5 SE,
      07-14-2012 06:50 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye(OH) View Post
      Wow. It is so freaking cool to have actual 7x7 pilots on this board. I am a total airplane nerd. I will be working on my private pilots license in the next year or so.

      Can't wait.
      Lesson 1......Private Pilot Certificate. Some examiners etc. will get bent out of shape if you call it a License. Seriously.
      VW's from my past.
      1986 Scirocco 16v, 1998 Jetta GLX Vr6, 2002 Passat 1.8t, 2005 Passat 1.8t, 2009 Passat 2.0t.

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2nd, 2002
      Location
      Saint Louis and Toledo
      Posts
      4,530
      Vehicles
      '11 Rav4 V6, '13 TL SH-AWD
      07-14-2012 07:28 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by vwbrvr6 View Post
      Lesson 1......Private Pilot Certificate. Some examiners etc. will get bent out of shape if you call it a License. Seriously.
      Thanks!

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •