Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: Set of Black euro Seat Belts

1. 06-22-2012 11:00 AM #1
      SOLD
      Last edited by ukasz; 07-12-2012 at 12:01 PM.

2. 06-22-2012 04:28 PM #2
      The seatbelts arrived and I picked them up at the post office. Very clever packing technique, the post office staff got a kick out of trying to figure out what was inside

Everything arrived fine, and looks good. I will let you know once I have it installed how things work. Thanks for your excellent shipping procedure, as it got here from overseas faster than some domestic parcels I am waiting for

3. 06-23-2012 03:21 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by a_riot View Post
      The seatbelts arrived and I picked them up at the post office. Very clever packing technique, the post office staff got a kick out of trying to figure out what was inside

Everything arrived fine, and looks good. I will let you know once I have it installed how things work. Thanks for your excellent shipping procedure, as it got here from overseas faster than some domestic parcels I am waiting for
      So did you buy this set or a another set? Is this setup still available?

4. 06-29-2012 03:08 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by EuroFreak View Post
      So did you buy this set or a another set? Is this setup still available?
      I purchased a set but it sounds like Lukas has 2 for sale. He can be reached through IM so send him a message.

5. 07-07-2012 01:14 PM #5
      i have one more set for sale

6. 07-11-2012 08:55 PM #6

7. 07-16-2012 08:54 PM #7
      Got these installed now and so happy I did it. Its a bit of a pain to do, but certainly worth it. Thanks for including all the little plastic clips! I just have to get some new screws for the and A and B pillars due to the length difference now that the tracks are gone but other than that they went in without any real issues.