VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2008 GTI in NJ - APR stage 1 93 reflash, 38,800 miles, $16,000 OBO Priced to Move!!

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  deer_eggs 
#1 · (Edited)
2008 GTI in NJ - APR stage 1 93 reflash, 39,500 miles, $14,700 OBO Priced to Move!!

$14,700 , 40,100 miles. title in hand!

Priced to move! I am saving for a place to live, and a wedding, and just don't need it anymore. My Mk1 is running well, and I use that as my daily driver.

Lightly modded with a Stage 1 APR 93 Octane reflash, ECS Tuning lightweight crank pulley, 42 Draft Designs Resonator Delete, BSH "dogbone" trans. mount, Autometer Phantom II boost gauge in New South Gauge Pod, and a "Euro" dash pocket, it is very fun to drive!

Exhaust has a very nice tone, with no droning or harmonics. Equipped with the DSG transmission, it will shift automatically, or you can shift it yourself using the paddle shifters, or console shifter. Still under the factory (bumper to bumper) warranty until the end of August, 2012 (or 50,000 Miles)... Powertrain warranty runs until August, 2013 (or 60,000 Miles). Some powertrain components have an extended warranty, running 10 years or 100,000 miles. Most services, and all repairs were done by the dealership. I was previously employed in the service department at a VW dealer, so I made sure to have all of the required repairs and maintenance done - either there, or by myself.

Exterior is "Candy White", interior is plaid The vehicle is equipped with the "Premium Audio" package with an Ipod plug in the center console, and Sirius satellite radio. I have also added RCA jacks, so adding an amplifier & subwoofer would be very simple. The air conditioner blows ice-cold, and the sun roof tilts, as well as slides back. Rear seats are very easy to access, and trunk has plenty of room, even with a full size spare hidden under the mat. Installed, are "Monster Mats" floor mats, and "Gorilla Gear" trunk mat. Factory equipped fog lights make a nice additional feature, as well. - There is a slight ding in the passenger door, from another car door being opened into it, in a parking lot (hardly noticeable). Also, interior B-pillar trim is scratched, some curbing on wheels. -$14,700 Or Best Offer. Title in hand, ready to sign it over!

Basically copied & pasted from my autotrader ad...
Autotrader

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Asking $14,700 OBO, definitely negotiable... priced to move! Best way to contact me is my email, deer.eggs@gmail.com . Don't contact me through vortex, as I may or may not receive the PM's. More contact info is available on the Autotrader site.

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#2 · (Edited)
Bump! 40K Service is half-way done. New spark plugs & air filter already installed, just needs oil.

Mechatronics unit was replaced by the dealer due to a "worn bushing" a couple years back, so DSG service isn't due for another 15,000 miles because of that (fluid was replaced at that time).

If you're out of the area, I could meet you somewhere, half way if you would like to check it out... as long as it's a "reasonable" distance. I am maybe 45 minutes from Philadelphia.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.