VWVortex

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Candy White CC

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-17-2012 07:13 PM #141
      Quote Originally Posted by Xklusiv View Post
      Exactly.

They also do a little dance when I start the car with the switch in AUTO, when it is dark outside. It's like the car blinks and then crosses it's eyes.

Neat.
      I love that dance.....a few times at the supermarket at night it caught some people's attention and let me tell u, they were shocked beyond belief!! You can cancel that dance with the Vagcom software....I might do that after my warranty expires. More moving parts = more things that can eventually break

If you notice they are also adaptive headlights, they move with your steering wheel. I'm sure you noticed already...my dealer never mentioned it. He also forgot to mention the led string on each door and the ambient lighting...the first time I drove it at night I had the biggest smile...I think it lasted till the next morning.
      '12 CW CC LUX LTD DSG.....

2. Member
      Vehicles
      09 CC VR6 Sport
      07-17-2012 07:21 PM #142
      Quote Originally Posted by KOWCC View Post
      I love that dance.....a few times at the supermarket at night it caught some people's attention and let me tell u, they were shocked beyond belief!! You can cancel that dance with the Vagcom software....I might do that after my warranty expires. More moving parts = more things that can eventually break

If you notice they are also adaptive headlights, they move with your steering wheel. I'm sure you noticed already...my dealer never mentioned it. He also forgot to mention the led string on each door and the ambient lighting...the first time I drove it at night I had the biggest smile...I think it lasted till the next morning.
      Yeah, I knew about the adaptive lighting prior to purchasing...but I found out about the dance by accident. I normally manually control my lights. I would rarely leave it on AUTO, because in the AM, on the expressway on the way into work, if I go under a bridge/overpass the temporary darkness causes them to come on...then they go back to DRL.

Well, it just so happens that my route has a lot of overpasses like that, so it would cycle between being on and DRL a lot. So I would just leave it on "0".

I guess I must have moved them to AUTO or something, instead of off one time. Anyway, I jump in the car one evening, to run to the store...and I turn it on and just before I get ready to throw it in gear, the lights start blinking/crossing... I was like ...shut the car off and started it back up, and it did it again. Now, I was like

Needless to say, my switch stays in AUTO now...unless I wanna have the fogs on, too. But I also like how the lights come on at night, when I unlock the car when it's in AUTO.
      Last edited by Xklusiv; 07-17-2012 at 07:25 PM.
      -Xklusiv
      09' CC VR6 Sport

Vehicles
      2010 CC R-LINE
      07-17-2012 07:28 PM #143
      Took some pics driving from fort Lauderdale to Tampa.

---2010 CC 2.0T R-LINE (6 SPEED)Candy White---

5000K HID head lights-5000K HID fog lights-Smoked turn signals-H&R Springs-19x8.5 ASA Rims-Forge Spacer-Intake- 10MM spacers up front- 7MM Spacers in rear- LED License plate light

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-17-2012 07:34 PM #144
      Quote Originally Posted by Xklusiv View Post
      Yeah, I knew about the adaptive lighting prior to purchasing...but I found out about the dance by accident. I normally manually control my lights. I would rarely leave it on AUTO, because in the AM, on the expressway on the way into work, if I go under a bridge/overpass the temporary darkness causes them to come on...then they go back to DRL.

Well, it just so happens that my route has a lot of overpasses like that, so it would cycle between being on and DRL a lot. So I would just leave it on "0".

I guess I must have moved them to AUTO or something, instead of off one time. Anyway, I jump in the car one evening, to run to the store...and I turn it on and just before I get ready to throw it in gear, the lights start blinking/crossing... I was like ...shut the car off and started it back up, and it did it again. Now, I was like

Needless to say, my switch stays in AUTO now...unless I wanna have the fogs on, too. But I also like how the lights come on at night, when I unlock the car when it's in AUTO.
      I'm not sure what blinking you are referring to...mine dont blink they just start dancing. I programmed my MFI to show DRL in my drop down list and I've disengaged them. Also installed a euro switch so I can roll with parking lights and fogs only. Also programmed It to turn fogs, city lights and side markers when I unlock (pic below). Stock would turn on headlights upon unlock. I would rather have to change my fog bulbs rather than my HiDs if they burn out, and it's looks aggressive when I hit unlock. Fogs, city lights and DRL have all been swapped out for hyper white bulbs

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-17-2012 07:35 PM #145
      Quote Originally Posted by jonathanclavijo View Post
      Took some pics driving from fort Lauderdale to Tampa.

Car and backdrop look stunning!!!

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 VW CC (DSG) - Candy White
      07-17-2012 08:11 PM #146
      ^^^
      Installed: Carbonio CAI, 4300K HID kit, 3500K Fogs (GP Thunder), Neuspeed Catback, Neuspeed 25mm Rear Anti-Sway bar, Euro Switch, VMR V705 18x8.5 ET35, Eibach Pro Kit, StopTech brake pads (front/rear)

Download my FREE Android apps, Squiggly and Transitions.

Vehicles
      2011 4Motion CC VR6 Executive / Previous: 09 CCVR6 Sport - 04 GLI - 97 Jetta VR6
      07-17-2012 10:36 PM #147
      If youre referring to Boricua's car, Those are HIDs, since those interlagos are chrome , and if it's from factory like that, then this is an executive trim , V6 with all wheel drive. Mine has the same package but my interlagos were silver not chrome...mine was the lux limited. also this car has the pano roof like mine. It could always be a lux limited and he just added chromes...but I also see the parking sensors in the bumper...I'm sure it's an executive
      You are correct sir, 4Motion Executive trim...

Last edited by Boricua_aoc; 07-19-2012 at 10:09 AM.
      2011 Candy White CC VR6 4Motion Executive
      Unitronic Tune, VF Intake, Eibach Pro's, Gold Coast Kit, R steering wheel, 25% tint

Vag-Com-Locator

Vehicles
      04 MKIV JETTA / 08 MKV JETTA
      07-17-2012 10:36 PM #148
      Quote Originally Posted by Toma23 View Post
      Another CW
      What suspension are you on?

9. Member
      Vehicles
      12 cc r-line DSG 35%tint 50% windshield rear spoiler 19 sagitta r-line pedals
      07-17-2012 10:48 PM #149
      Quote Originally Posted by steaguejr View Post
      What suspension are you on?
      koni ss

10. Banner Advertiser JWelty@UroTuning's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2013 Jetta GLi K04
      07-18-2012 08:18 PM #150
      keeping an eye on this thread. looking at with either a white or silver CC in the near future!
      J u s t i n . W e l t y
      UroTuning.com Owner
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      OEM & Performance Parts for your VW/Audi
      Owned and operated by hardcore enthusiasts with 15+ years experience

11. Banner Advertiser JWelty@UroTuning's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2013 Jetta GLi K04
      07-18-2012 08:20 PM #151
      Quote Originally Posted by AustinChappell View Post

Next will be exhaust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
      awesome picture
      J u s t i n . W e l t y
      UroTuning.com Owner

12. Member
      Vehicles
      07-19-2012 08:42 AM #152
      Quote Originally Posted by JWelty@UroTuning View Post
      keeping an eye on this thread. looking at with either a white or silver CC in the near future!
      White with two-tone dude =
      Installed: Carbonio CAI, 4300K HID kit, 3500K Fogs (GP Thunder), Neuspeed Catback, Neuspeed 25mm Rear Anti-Sway bar, Euro Switch, VMR V705 18x8.5 ET35, Eibach Pro Kit, StopTech brake pads (front/rear)

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-19-2012 10:05 AM #153
      I
      Quote Originally Posted by praneetloke View Post
      Love the two tone...my cuz has it, but after 2 years, it looks 10 years old. That's why I opted for the black interior, but don't get me wrong the two tone interior looks like its out of a $90k Mercedes. Maybe If you keep it treated with lotion and clean it properly it will look better down the road. That's what i do for mine.
      Last edited by KOWCC; 07-19-2012 at 10:08 AM.

14. Member
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-19-2012 10:26 AM #154
      I absolutely love the two tone, and it seems like everyone has it but me LOL....BUT I do like how dark the inside of my car looks with the all black

15. Member
      Vehicles
      07-19-2012 02:38 PM #155
      I

Love the two tone...my cuz has it, but after 2 years, it looks 10 years old. That's why I opted for the black interior, but don't get me wrong the two tone interior looks like its out of a $90k Mercedes. Maybe If you keep it treated with lotion and clean it properly it will look better down the road. That's what i do for mine.
      does your cousin have kids? I am single and my CC's interior still looks fresh except for the driver's seat which still looks great but compared to the rest of the seats, not so much. But you are right, if you maintain a strict no food/beverage policy, it is possible to keep it clean!

16. Banner Advertiser JWelty@UroTuning's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2013 Jetta GLi K04
      07-19-2012 02:43 PM #156
      sorry not a fan of the 2-tone. if it was red and black then yes!
      J u s t i n . W e l t y
      UroTuning.com Owner

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-19-2012 02:58 PM #157
      does your cousin have kids? I am single and my CC's interior still looks fresh except for the driver's seat which still looks great but compared to the rest of the seats, not so much. But you are right, if you maintain a strict no food/beverage policy, it is possible to keep it clean!
      He has like 10 dogs

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-19-2012 03:01 PM #158
      I hear ya, even my two baby girls 1.5 and 3.5 years of age arent even aloud to talk about food/beverages in the back seat, anywhere else, they are very well spoiled

Vehicles
      2010 GTI Tornado Red 4 drs
      07-19-2012 07:09 PM #159
      How about this wide body cc , I m jelly .
      Pm me if you need color matched side marker, reflector/gloss black Vw emblem . R mirror cap..
      Order color matched marker click here http://portfotolio.net/johnftc5
      Click here for pic of my product :http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnftc5/
      Instagram : Red_GTI

20. Member
      Vehicles
      07-19-2012 09:50 PM #160
      holy cow! that's looks sexy! And what did you do to the orange patch on your headlights?

21. Member
      Vehicles
      12 cc r-line DSG 35%tint 50% windshield rear spoiler 19 sagitta r-line pedals
      07-19-2012 10:33 PM #162
      seriously this cc is sickkkk

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-20-2012 01:53 AM #163
      holy cow! that's looks sexy! And what did you do to the orange patch on your headlights?
      2 options.

1- buy the euro headlight set, OEM for about $1,900 avail online, OR

2- tape off the area and use chrome spray paint.

Personally in my situation, I would go
      OEM and to help compensate the crazy price I would pay for the headlights I would sell my stock Xenon headlights....I'm sure they will sell in seconds. Most folks have trim packages lower than the lux limited and would love the stock xenons. Darn now you got me thinking.......lol
      Last edited by KOWCC; 07-20-2012 at 02:02 AM.

23. Member
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-20-2012 10:25 AM #164
      TGIF....just a little pic I took as I was going into work, I looked back and thought man I love my car....I'm sure the rest of you do it too lol

24. Member
      Vehicles
      07-20-2012 10:49 AM #165
      Quote Originally Posted by AZ_CC View Post
      TGIF....just a little pic I took as I was going into work, I looked back and thought man I love my car....I'm sure the rest of you do it too lol

hahahaha!! I do it all the time!

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-20-2012 12:29 PM #166

HAHAHAHAHAH...I have about a 5 minute walk to my office from where I park....since I park all the way out there ...believe me when I tell u I walk backwards most of the way looking ag my CC, saying to myself...."that thing is sick"

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-20-2012 12:30 PM #167

I also use my "Heatshield" sun shade, makes a huge difference.

27. Member
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-20-2012 01:17 PM #168
      HAHAHAHAHAH...I have about a 5 minute walk to my office from where I park....since I park all the way out there ...believe me when I tell u I walk backwards most of the way looking ag my CC, saying to myself...."that thing is sick"
      LOL Yup and I'm sure ppl are looking at you like your crazy cuz u keep looking back....I try to not make it soo obvious but I just cant help it....and hell yea the sun shade helps a lot especially out here when its 110*, the qt is cooler when I get in and the car cools off A LOT quicker....sometimes when I forget to put it up when I'm in a rush I pay for it big time when I get off work and I start sweating as soon as I get in it and it takes a couple miles for it to cool off....I'm just glad its not all black like my tbss was

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-21-2012 11:47 AM #169

AZ, I just had to take a "I'm walking into work" picture LOLLL. We should start a thread just for that

It's Saturday so I get to park at the main entrance, and there's only about 5 cars here in total.

Also, just truly realized how low it sits on Eibachs....I can't even stand my iPhone up under the front lip.....incredible!

Last edited by KOWCC; 07-21-2012 at 11:51 AM.

29. Member
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-21-2012 01:36 PM #170
      Hahahahahahahahahahaha I know ever since yesterday I been noticing how much I look back at my car....its crazy but I never noticed and my wife doesn't say anything to me cuz she's used to it and knows how iam.

Ur car looks sweet kow I love the stance, I can't wait to lower mine!!!!....these cars in white look absolutely amazing

Vehicles
      2012 CW CC LUX LTD DSG
      07-21-2012 01:41 PM #171
      Hahahahahahahahahahaha I know ever since yesterday I been noticing how much I look back at my car....its crazy but I never noticed and my wife doesn't say anything to me cuz she's used to it and knows how iam.

Ur car looks sweet kow I love the stance, I can't wait to lower mine!!!!....these cars in white look absolutely amazing
      Before I bought it in white I saw some black ones that really grabbed my attention....now that I have white I agree it's the best color.

Wait till I add my 12mm front and 5mm rear spacers, then it will look outstanding...not that it doesn't already

31. Member
      Vehicles
      2009/VW/CC Sport 2.0T
      07-21-2012 02:10 PM #172
      hey im a new member just bought this a few weeks ago and added 18 interlogos and the oslam drl fog light covers

before

after

32. Member
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-21-2012 03:45 PM #173
      Love the Interlaggos they are one of the best looking wheels around....and those drls looks kinda cool....where'd u get them and how much??

33. Member
      Vehicles
      2009/VW/CC Sport 2.0T
      07-21-2012 03:49 PM #174
      cost me 115.00 on ebay with like 55.00 shipping from over seas
      so 170.00 grand total

took 2 weeks to get but i think they look unique from what i see around.
      seller was helpful with installation and quick to respond for any concerns i gave him a good rating for sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OSRAM-LED-da...ht_2027wt_4856

34. Member
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-21-2012 04:05 PM #175
      Nice, those are pretty cool....I'm just not digging the Chrome trim

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast