Up for sale is my 2010 CW 4 door GTI with 44,000 miles (10,000 miles on the built motor). Has Dynaudio, Navi, Cloth interior, Sunroof, HID's, every option except leather.
I'm looking at buying a new house and need to cut down on my car payments so sadly the GTI is gonna have to go.
I plan to transfer the majority of the mods including the Ko4 and suspension to my CC so not all the mods are included in the sale.
The car itself is in excellent condition, no scratches, no rock chips, no dents thanks to the 3m clear bra and roof wrap. Interior is also in excellent condition.
1) a fully built TSI motor with 10,000 miles since the rebuild in perfect condition (built by Pacific German here in the OC). IE forged rods, JE pistons, ARP head bolts which makes the car ready for your stage 3+ plans.
2) 18 inch OEM Karthoums with Dunlop Direza StarSpecs and Neuspeed RSE07's (anthracite) with Hankook RS3's in excellent condition (can lower the price if you don't want the Neuspeeds)
3) Whiteline front and rear control arm bushings along with the WALK (antilift kit)... unless I can cofirm that it swaps to the CC
4) Neuspeed Exhaust
5) HID fogs, LED exterior and interior lights
6) RacingBrake big brake kit with ET500 street pads, ET900 light track pads, and Hawk DTC60's... the calipers will have to be repainted as brake fluid spilled all over the calipers and ate away the caliper paint.
7) LED tailights
8) OEM front lip
I'm not in a hurry to sell... so $25,000 is what I'm asking
For someone local, that is planning to go stage 3+ this is a great deal, depending on the costs of swapping the parts over to the CC... I may also pay for full or part of the cost of installing the stage 3+ if done at the same shop I go to.