I'll give you $1000. Why don't you just call the insurance company and have them total it? You obviously don't give a **** about it.
I never thought I'd have to sell this car but here I am...
My BMP MKIV GLI was KIA'd a few weeks ago when the timing belt snapped on the way to work. I'm not able to take her with me when I head back to school in a few weeks so I have to sell her. I'm only asking what's left on my loan (OBO).
What's wrong with her;
- Timing belt is broken (and it messed up a few things)
- parking brake cable snapped (it was way before the timing belt went but I never got around to repairing it)
- I have the spare tire on the rear driver side, I have another tire to mount on the rim and will be included with the car.
- ~3 inch tear/gash in the front bumper (pic below)
- Someone stole my 'L' on my front grill
- Someone stole a center cap. I have the other three still.
What I've done to her:
- She has Zimmermenn Zinc rotors and hawk performance pads
I'm asking $6,500 OBO and the car comes as is.
Last edited by KIA_MKIV_GLI; 06-24-2012 at 08:38 PM.