interested in trades
Sold. Sold. Sold. Sold. Sold.
As much as I don't want to see it go, I think its time to put my '99 up for sale. I have owned this car since new, purchased on Jan 3rd of 1999 from Pitcairn VW (now vw of langhorne) in Langhorne, PA. Car was serviced by VW of langhorne through the warranty phase of the car, and most maintenance items were purchased from them up to the current.
I have done all of the work on the car, included the fabrication of the turbo system so I know everything about this car and can provide any and all details. I will be the first to admit that this car is showing its age, but have spent a great deal of time and effort trying to maintain what is now a 13 year old car.
If you are interested, the best is to PM me, or email me at email@example.com. I can shoot you a call to discuss the car, or better yet, set up a time for you to see it for yourself.
Asking $5,000.00 but feel free to make an offer and lets see if we can work out a deal. All items in the "Can also be included" are not included in the 5k, but can be negotiated in. I am not in a rush to sell the car, and if I don't hit the magic number, its becoming my track car.
Here is the build thread here on the .org ... http://newbeetle.org/forums/photos-n...9-2-0-gls.html
More pictures can be found on Flickr Here ... 1999 New Beetle 2.0T - a set on Flickr
- Votex Front bumper w/ shaved fogs & corner indicators
- Votex side skirts (Painted, Not Installed)
- Votex rear bumper cover
- Black, Concept 1 style, painted roof
- Shaved hood emblem
- Custom hood intake duct
- Freedom Design rear spoiler
- Stubby Antennae
- Red/ Clear tailights
- Diesel Geek "Panzer" skid plate
- Color matched (red) dash trim)
- Cream Perforated Leather steering wheel
- Cream Perforated Leather Grab Handle
- Cream Perforated Leather Emergency Brake Handle
- Suede headliner (some imperfections)
- Reversed Gauge Cluster (large tach/ small speedo)
- Cream Leather Interior
- OEM waterproof floor mats
- Auto Meter boost gauge in custom A-Pillar Pod
- Audi TT Shift Knob
- Turbo S Door Pins
- 2.0 8 Valve w/ ~ 127k
- Timing Belt done at 105k
- Turbonetics T3 Super60 Turbo
- ATP Cast Turbo Manifold
- Forge 007 Diverter Valve
- OEM 1.8T Side Mount Intercooler
- Polished Intake Manifold
- Custom Polished Aluminum Piping
- C2 Turbo Software
- Bosch 42# Ford Racing Green Tops
- BBM Fuel Rail with Braided fuel line and -AN Fittings.
- V-Band throttle body
- Tucked engine wiring harness
- MBS Cat Back Exhaust (brand new)
- A/C Removed
- EVAP, EGR, Secondary Air Injection Removed
- Battery relocated to trunk.
- G60 14 lb. Flywheel
- VR6 Clutch Disk
- VR6 Pressure Plate
- Brewspeed Billet Engine Mounts
- JOM Blue Line Coilovers
- Koni STR.T Dampers on Rear
- Front Sway Removed
- VR6/ 1.8T Front Uprights
- Mintex Red Box Brake Pads all around
- BBS CH "Black Edition" Wheels 18x8.5et30 (mint)
- 2x Michelin Pilot Sports (225/40x18)
- 2x Riken Raptor (215/35x18)
Can Also Be Included -
- OEM Hood (Baltik Blue)
- OEM Rear Fenders
- OEM Rear Bumper Cover
- Full Rear Trailing Beam with hubs/ brakes
- Full Rear Brake Set-up including lines.
- All Sensors/ Plastic shrouds/ wiring removed from car
- AC Condenser and related components
- Secondary Air injection pump and brackets
- 2.0 8V (AVH) Motor w/ crack oil pan
- Full 8V (AVH) engine wiring harness
- OEM AVH fuel injectors and rail
Last edited by J.Owen; 08-18-2012 at 07:17 PM.