Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apr stage 2 acceleration hiccup

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 White GLI Autobahn
      06-28-2012 05:15 PM #1
      Hello guys, I KNOW that there has to be information on this as I have seen it mentioned randomly by people but Im having trouble finding it. I have a 2012 GLI with 2500 miles on it. It has APR stage 2, a 3 inch catless downpipe and carbonio intake. I believe that this started happening with the APR stage 2 flash but am not 100 percent certain.

At around 2200-2700 RPM's my car seems to have two hiccups occur. If you accelerate slowly through this RPM range, my car will have two stutters in power which you can hear through the intake exhaling.

I have never had any codes from this, however I have read that these hiccups can often be cylinder misfires. I don't know very much about cars, and I don't know if what I am experiencing are cylinder misfires as I have also read that 3 inch downpipes can cause the engine to experience these "hiccups."

Can anyone shed a little more light on this for me? Is it safe for me to drive the car like this without it incurring damage? Is it not really anything more than a stutter? What course of action should I take to remedy it? If need be I wouldnt mind removing the flash, however I am really wondering if this issue, is in fact an issue.

Thanks!
      Last edited by GLI525; 06-28-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Vehicles
      2009 GTI
      06-28-2012 05:24 PM #2
      If you can reproduce this at will you should see if you can get ahold of a local guy with a vagcom cable and scan for codes and run some logs
      :APR -stage 2 :BSH -Intake,Mounts,RSB,TB Pipe :Whiteline -A.L.K. :Porsche 17Z BBK
      :Devils Own -DVC-30+Direct Port Injection :BC Racing -BR Coilovers :Flik-FTD :OSIR
      :Eurojet -Ceramic Coated TBE :DEFI :Unibrace :Tyrolsport :Bildon :Hawk :034
      TSI FAQ: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4042736

Vehicles
      2012 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn
      06-29-2012 12:38 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by GLI525 View Post
      Hello guys, I KNOW that there has to be information on this as I have seen it mentioned randomly by people but Im having trouble finding it. I have a 2012 GLI with 2500 miles on it. It has APR stage 2, a 3 inch catless downpipe and carbonio intake. I believe that this started happening with the APR stage 2 flash but am not 100 percent certain.

At around 2200-2700 RPM's my car seems to have two hiccups occur. If you accelerate slowly through this RPM range, my car will have two stutters in power which you can hear through the intake exhaling.

I have never had any codes from this, however I have read that these hiccups can often be cylinder misfires. I don't know very much about cars, and I don't know if what I am experiencing are cylinder misfires as I have also read that 3 inch downpipes can cause the engine to experience these "hiccups."

Can anyone shed a little more light on this for me? Is it safe for me to drive the car like this without it incurring damage? Is it not really anything more than a stutter? What course of action should I take to remedy it? If need be I wouldnt mind removing the flash, however I am really wondering if this issue, is in fact an issue.

Thanks!
      Only 2 times with a stage 2 chip from APR I've had a problem similar to yours. 1: I used ****ty plugs. 2: I tried e85. Definitely get a Round 1 log done and get that checked out by APR. Is it possible you're just losing traction? Our cars don't come with the ability to turn off ESC and when it kicks in, your power pretty much ****s the bucket for a moment.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Vehicles
      1987 Junkyard Golf, MKV Jetta, 2004 V8 Toureg, 2012 GLI
      06-29-2012 05:18 PM #4
      There are a few of us on here with 2012 GLIs having issues. From what I've been able to fnid, it's a different engine management system from the Golfs, GTIs, and Rs, and totally new this year why? I have no idea.

Run the logs they ask for and pray for a response. It's been a few weeks since I first posted my thread; hoping a solution had already been found for my case. Yours is different.

Before a forum-wizard gets on here: There have been no documented problems with the coil packs on this platform for this model year. If the software was the only thing that you changed, then log the data and wait for a fix before throwing parts (and money and variables) into the mix. Good luck.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2015 STI (Ice Silver Metallic)
      06-30-2012 08:53 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Schrottplatzer View Post
      Before a forum-wizard gets on here: There have been no documented problems with the coil packs on this platform for this model year. If the software was the only thing that you changed, then log the data and wait for a fix before throwing parts (and money and variables) into the mix. Good luck.
      It's not if the coilpacks will give but "when" being the keyword. Also, are you telling me that you did not swap out the coilpacks, plugs, or injectors on the problematic cylinders? The thread in question:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...software/page2

We are trying to help you, and it seems that you are ignoring all the troubleshooting steps we are offering.

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 White GLI Autobahn
      07-01-2012 07:36 AM #6
      I have not replaced anything yet seeing as I'm only at 2500 miles. It is definitely not loss of traction, as I have the button anyways, but I can replicate the issue every single time I go through the rpm range. I'm going to get the logs run, but is it alright for the car for me to drive like this while I figure it it out, or am I doing real damage at all? Thanks guys, I hope to get some logs run soon. I'm really new to this, so exactly what logs am I trying to get so that I can diagnose this?

Vehicles
      2009 GLI, 2008 yzf-R1, 01 yzf-600r
      07-02-2012 01:37 PM #7
      I had/have the same issue with my Uni Stage II; It'll do it intermittently. usually if I roll into the power it'll be nice and smooth but if I punch it I"ll get the hesitation.

I have OEM plugs (issue was made worse by using NGK plugs)

8. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 CC Sport, 2.0T, 6MT, Iron Grey, Tinted Windows, VW DG Sport Springs, Neuspeed RSB, APR Stg I
      07-02-2012 02:31 PM #8
      I am experiencing a very similar issue. A noticeable hesitation right at 2500 rpms in every gear, but most noticeable in 2nd gear. It gets worse with hot weather. It generally only happens under partial throttle. With WOT, no hesitation. I have an 09 CC with an APR stage I tune and Carbonio. I drove with the tune and intake for a long time before I developed this problem. I can still detect it in stock, but it is much more subtle.

My car is actually in the shop today for this issue. My trusted VW mechanic drove the car while logging everything. He did detect misfires so that is what the hesitations are. I have never gotten a CEL for this. Since I started getting this, here is what I have had done and replaced all to no avail: intake manifold, all injectors, plugs, and coils and a carbon build up clean by hand and a realignment of the throttle body.

Today, my mechanic is going to replace the mass airflow sensor. I asked him about re-gapping the plugs as some have suggested and he was pretty sure that that wasn't the issue.

If you ever manage to resolve your issue, pls post. I am increasingly hopeless about ever getting this resolved.
      2009 2.0T, 6MT, Iron Grey Metallic, Tinted Windows, Blue Tooth, APR Stage I, VW DG Sport Springs, Neuspeed RSB
      Audio setup: Focal 165 KRX2 in the front (crossovers removed) powered by Rockford Fosgate T400-4 (one channel per speaker); ARC Audio KAR 265 in the rear powered by Alpine PDX-4.100 (bridged); 8" 250W Powered Bazooka Sub; RF 360.2 Digital Signal Processor

9. Member
      Vehicles
      2015 STI (Ice Silver Metallic)
      07-02-2012 03:01 PM #9
      I have this same hesitation since I bought the car. It isn't detrimental, but I do notice it between 2k-3k rpms. It goes away on WOT. I am starting to think it is a hardware issue and not software. I have read multiple people having issues stock and modified. I am not modified at all and not doing mods until 10k+ on the odometer.

10. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 CC Sport, 2.0T, 6MT, Iron Grey, Tinted Windows, VW DG Sport Springs, Neuspeed RSB, APR Stg I
      07-02-2012 08:03 PM #10
      Just picked up my car and had the air mass sensor replaced, but not because it was throwing a CEL. Given everything else that was replaced, the mechanic said this is the next thing to try. I haven't driven it enough yet to know if it is fixed. I have found I have to drive the car for like a week to really know as initially the hesitation is gone and then it starts to come back. I will keep everyone updated.

If this doesn't fix it, the next thing the mechanic wants to try is replacing the evaporator purge valve. He said that those valves are sometimes overactive on these cars and that it could cause symptoms like I am getting.
      2009 2.0T, 6MT, Iron Grey Metallic, Tinted Windows, Blue Tooth, APR Stage I, VW DG Sport Springs, Neuspeed RSB
      Audio setup: Focal 165 KRX2 in the front (crossovers removed) powered by Rockford Fosgate T400-4 (one channel per speaker); ARC Audio KAR 265 in the rear powered by Alpine PDX-4.100 (bridged); 8" 250W Powered Bazooka Sub; RF 360.2 Digital Signal Processor

11. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 White GLI Autobahn
      07-02-2012 08:52 PM #11
      keep us updated. Im going to try and get some logs soon.

12. Member
      Vehicles
      13.5 VW GLI DSG w/Nav
      07-03-2012 01:07 AM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by sh{}e View Post
      I have this same hesitation since I bought the car. It isn't detrimental, but I do notice it between 2k-3k rpms. It goes away on WOT. I am starting to think it is a hardware issue and not software. I have read multiple people having issues stock and modified. I am not modified at all and not doing mods until 10k+ on the odometer.
      My exact issue. Completely stock car here with <500 miles and started noticing it a couple days after purchasing. My mind is telling me it's a bogus waste gate issue, but I honestly have no idea. I've started a thread relating to this (in factory form, not pumped up-go fast form).

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...e-(-)-2200-RPM

13. Member
      Vehicles
      07-05-2012 06:11 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by irongrey View Post
      Just picked up my car and had the air mass sensor replaced, but not because it was throwing a CEL. Given everything else that was replaced, the mechanic said this is the next thing to try. I haven't driven it enough yet to know if it is fixed. I have found I have to drive the car for like a week to really know as initially the hesitation is gone and then it starts to come back. I will keep everyone updated.

If this doesn't fix it, the next thing the mechanic wants to try is replacing the evaporator purge valve. He said that those valves are sometimes overactive on these cars and that it could cause symptoms like I am getting.
      As I have experienced in the past, I had like a day of really smooth driving after getting the new air mass sensor. Then it happened again. I have had the hiccup many times since then. Back to the shop on Monday.

14. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 CC Lux+ DSG, 2001 Corvette 6spd Z51, 2010 Audi S4
      07-09-2012 05:07 PM #14
      I think the 2700RPM Hiccup is related to the transition that occurs at that RPM, when the tumble flaps in the intake manifold change position, and there is also a change in the injection strategy.

15. 07-09-2012 06:40 PM #15
      Not that this helps but i had some nasty "hesitation" issues with my 2.0t FSI. I tried many things, in the end converting almost everything back to stock noticed that adding in a brand new PCV setup fixed everything (catch can made issue worse). With PCV replace car felt sooooo much better. But since this is a TSI forum that is why I said not that this helps.

But keep in mind that it can be stupid little things causing your issues. Also DSG trannys can make this hesitation more miserable. I just advise try to fix it one thing at a time. Looks for obvious fixes like the intake flap and others that people mention. It could be as simple as a boost leak and DV issue. Don;t throw too much random $$$ at the problem, but sometimes that is what it takes.

16. Member
      Vehicles
      07-11-2012 09:54 PM #16
      So as I said, replacing the air mass sensor did nothing. Per my mechanic, I plugged the evaporator purge valve hose which would eliminate any problems from the valve. But the hesitation continues so i guess my evap purge valve is fine. My mechanic is stumped and doesn't know what to do next.

I've been reading over on the GTI forum and reading about a lot of hesitation issues, some similar and some not. But very few instances where the problem was fixed.

My next thought is to get the car reflashed back to stock and see if the problem persists. If so, I'll probably put the stock intake back on and try again.

Vehicles
      07-12-2012 09:56 AM #17
      So as I said, replacing the air mass sensor did nothing. Per my mechanic, I plugged the evaporator purge valve hose which would eliminate any problems from the valve. But the hesitation continues so i guess my evap purge valve is fine. My mechanic is stumped and doesn't know what to do next.

I've been reading over on the GTI forum and reading about a lot of hesitation issues, some similar and some not. But very few instances where the problem was fixed.

My next thought is to get the car reflashed back to stock and see if the problem persists. If so, I'll probably put the stock intake back on and try again.
      The issue will go away if you flash back to stock but i can almost assure you it's not caused by the tune. Mine use to be really REALLY bad; my first thought was spark plugs...Search my old threads, I had NGK's in which, while everyone else swore by them, my Uni Stage two didn't play nice. I regapped them to I think .28 from .34? can't remember and the hesitation got better, didn't go away but got better. I then replaced them with OEM Bosch, this eliminated the issue all together (but at the same time I had replaced my OEM DV with the latest revision DV). My car wasn't making as much power with that DV so a few months later I switched to the AWE DV and the hesitations came back, again, very mild vs. the original.

I also found that every time I'd disconnect the battery there would be a brief period where the hesitation would be pretty abrupt but eventually smooth out to what I was use to. Honestly, it's barely noticeable for me.

Again, search my old threads

18. Member
      Vehicles
      07-13-2012 02:09 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by onevrsix View Post
      The issue will go away if you flash back to stock but i can almost assure you it's not caused by the tune. Mine use to be really REALLY bad; my first thought was spark plugs...Search my old threads, I had NGK's in which, while everyone else swore by them, my Uni Stage two didn't play nice. I regapped them to I think .28 from .34? can't remember and the hesitation got better, didn't go away but got better. I then replaced them with OEM Bosch, this eliminated the issue all together (but at the same time I had replaced my OEM DV with the latest revision DV). My car wasn't making as much power with that DV so a few months later I switched to the AWE DV and the hesitations came back, again, very mild vs. the original.

I also found that every time I'd disconnect the battery there would be a brief period where the hesitation would be pretty abrupt but eventually smooth out to what I was use to. Honestly, it's barely noticeable for me.

Again, search my old threads
      Thanks for the suggestions, but I think we have different issues. You are at a Stage II tune and I have read about a lot of hesitation issues with Stage II, though they usually seem to be more between 3 and 4K rpms. Where was your hesitation? Also you say in a previous post that rolling into the throttle it is smooth but if you punch it you get the hesitation. It is the opposite for me. Only under light throttle do I get hesitations. WOT is fine. Also, with a Stage II tune, regapping the plugs seems more critical than just a Stage I tune.

Vehicles
      2010 Wolfsburg / TSI / 6MT
      07-16-2012 11:26 PM #19
      I think I now have this issue in 3rd / 4th gear. I will go WOT on large full gear pulls, starting from about 2k, and that's when it'll bog or pulsate. It is a very obnoxious feeling, and Ive only began to notice it after installing my boost gauge. I am APR stage 1 w intake and catback. Has anyone found any solutions or got codes?

20. Member
      Vehicles
      07-17-2012 07:46 PM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by dingchavez View Post
      I think I now have this issue in 3rd / 4th gear. I will go WOT on large full gear pulls, starting from about 2k, and that's when it'll bog or pulsate. It is a very obnoxious feeling, and Ive only began to notice it after installing my boost gauge. I am APR stage 1 w intake and catback. Has anyone found any solutions or got codes?
      Can you describe your hesitation more, under what conditions it happens? This may be a separate issue. As far as I can tell, this thread is about a hesitation at around 25-27k rpms under light throttle (and tends to get worse in warm weather). Not the pulsation issue or hesitations above 3k (though who knows if maybe they are related).

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC Sport (MT)
      07-25-2012 06:10 PM #21
      Hey irongrey, i did that realignment routine from the stage 1 tune, and I'll be damn if it fixed the hesitation, at least for now, and its crazy hot outside today. Odd, since i thought that routine was not needed in the cc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
      2010 VW CC Sport (Manual) | Stage 1 APR Tune | St Coil-overs | VW 19" Concept Wheels | Neuspeed SSK

22. n00b
      Vehicles
      VW Scirocco
      07-27-2012 07:56 AM #22
      one victim again... R.I.P

change back original intake or other products, or see this link to modify your carbonio...

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37389

try to open a big hole in Carbonio!!!
      Last edited by dc0953812327; 07-27-2012 at 08:05 AM.

23. Member
      Vehicles
      07-31-2012 08:15 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by bordercitymadman View Post
      Hey irongrey, i did that realignment routine from the stage 1 tune, and I'll be damn if it fixed the hesitation, at least for now, and its crazy hot outside today. Odd, since i thought that routine was not needed in the cc.

Wow. I'll give it a try, though I do believe my mechanic recently did a throttle body adaptation to no avail. Let me know if your hesitation comes back.

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC Sport (MT)
      07-31-2012 11:50 PM #24
      Wow. I'll give it a try, though I do believe my mechanic recently did a throttle body adaptation to no avail. Let me know if your hesitation comes back.
      It's back today,

2010 VW CC Sport (Manual) | Stage 1 APR Tune | St Coil-overs | VW 19" Concept Wheels | Neuspeed SSK

25. Member
      Vehicles
      08-01-2012 03:59 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by bordercitymadman View Post
      It's back today,

I did the adaptation today and no change. No surprise.

Vehicles
      09 GLI APR K04
      08-03-2012 09:12 AM #26
      I have the same problem on my '09 GLI, stick, 78k miles, APR Stage 1, Carbonio, S3 IC, and it started happening like a year ago or so but now recently I'm experiencing a weird issue that I can feel the stutter and slight jerking almost like it's going to stall even when idling and bringing the rpm to around 1100-1500, is anybody else experiencing this?

Vehicles
      2010 CC Sport 2.0T (6M)
      08-07-2012 08:31 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by bokiNY View Post
      I have the same problem on my '09 GLI, stick, 78k miles, APR Stage 1, Carbonio, S3 IC, and it started happening like a year ago or so but now recently I'm experiencing a weird issue that I can feel the stutter and slight jerking almost like it's going to stall even when idling and bringing the rpm to around 1100-1500, is anybody else experiencing this?
      Any CEL? Last week, my car's tack stuttered, and dipped at idle (kind of like a child telling you he's going to be sick just before he pukes).

Just after that, my idle was terrible, lots of vibration. Vag-com showed misfires in Cyls 1 and 3, EPC, etc.

Replaced Coil Packs on 1 and 3, cleared codes, started the engine and immediately got CEL. Rescan showed misfire in Cyl 3. Took it to local Euro mechanic, who diagnosed loss of or very low compression in Cyl 3. Waiting to get my ECM back from tuner for a flash down to stock and reinstall stock airbox for my trip to the dealer.

I've been stage 1+ for a month. I don't think it caused this problem. But I think in all likelihood, there was a problem lurking and the tune may have caused it to surface while I'm still under the powertrain warranty. So that may be a bright side.

We're guessing valve issue at this point. Not wild about my local dealer. So I am going to flatbed it one town over and try my luck there. Most people I have talked to like this other dealer a bit better.

This is probably unrelated to this thread, even though I did notice some very slight hesitation in hard pulls with the a/c running. Anyway, it all happened in a matter of seconds from the initial symptoms on mine. My tuner isn't local. So it's taking time to get it to the dealer. I have been driving our 01 Expedition for the last week and, suffice it to say, it's pretty miserable.
      2010 CC Sport 6MT, Clear turns, Modshack Intake, Unitronic Stage 1+, RNS 510 Upgrade, 9W7(L) upgrade, 10 spkr Audio Upgrade with Amp and 10" sub.

28. Member
      Vehicles
      08-08-2012 08:44 PM #28
      So I have been rereading all my posts since I first developed problems in the Spring of 2011 (engine hiccup, sputtering at low rpms when cold, and intermittent rough idle). They got progressively worse over about 4 months until I finally got the P2015 code indicating a malfunctioning intake manifold. I had the manifold and all injectors replaced in Sept 2011 and all my problems went away for a while. I then began to experience the hiccup again like three months later and it got progressively worse. I have heard of many people who have had to have their intake manifolds replaced multiple times, despite the revised part. And so at this point, I am wondering if it isn't the intake manifold again, that one of those flaps are not working properly (bad design). Lord knows I have had most other things replaced without any resolution. I think I am going to wait for a hot day and then try to take it back to the dealer, demonstrate the hiccup and see if I can get them to replace the intake manifold again under warranty.

I wonder if there are any people out there who had the hiccup, had their intake manifold replaced, and the hiccup went away?

Vehicles
      2008 GTI
      08-14-2012 03:50 PM #29
      read through the post and I'm currently stage II revo and have some issues but only in cold temps and 4th gear pulls. From all I've read I'm actually under the impression the the K03 spools fast enough to actually hit the surge line before the engine builds enough rpms to swallow up all the air. I haven't done it because mine is rarely a problem and really only happens when it gets pretty cold out but I believe just adjusting the rod on the wastegate a turn or two would fix the issue because I believe I'm hitting some mild surge as I go through the pull in a taller gear.

Vehicles
      '09 GLI Autobahn, DSG
      09-24-2012 03:45 AM #30
      Maybe this might help. I had the same problem and it's only 2nd day but it's gone.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ge-1-DSG-issue

31. Junior Member
      10-05-2012 02:41 PM #31
      Any updates to this situation? I just purchased a 2013 GLI and am waiting on my ecu upgrade...

Vehicles
      '12 CC Lux
      10-15-2012 09:05 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by MarkV 888 View Post
      Maybe this might help. I had the same problem and it's only 2nd day but it's gone.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ge-1-DSG-issue
      I was on way to work a few days ago and the car started vibrating, threw an EPC and CEL. Limped home and flatbed trip to VW. It was a bad coil pack on cylinder #1. While there I had them accomplish the ECM/TCM update. Lost my tune as I expected.

I had previously talked to APR who assured me that the tune would stack with the recent ECM changes and I felt comfortable getting it re-flashed.

My local tuner quoted me $49 to re-flash. Turned out to be an hour of labor since they had to pull the ECM again.

Now, when it hits 2nd gear, the engine feels like it cuts out for a second or two and then returns to full power and not consistently. I'm not sure what to do now as I experienced the surging prior to the coil pack going out and now after the ECM/TCM update and the re-flash, it worse than ever.

Anyone have any ideas? Perhaps a degraded coil pack, is that even possible?
      Last edited by 9r's_CC; 10-16-2012 at 09:02 AM.
      APR K04 v3.1 & Stg II DSG | APR FMIC | IE Valve Springs | USP DSG Cool Flow Aluminum Filter Housing | GFB DV+ | USP Charge & Discharge Pipes | USP Cat-less DP | Billy Boat Exhaust | APR Carbonio Stage I & II CAI | KW-V1 Coil-overs | 19" Hartmann HTT-256-GA:M | Conti DW Extreme Contact 235/35ZR19 | Hotchkis 27mm RSB | Euro Clear Turns | Euro Headlight Switch | R-Line Pedal Kit | GLI Steering Wheel | P3Cars Gauge | 18% Tint |

Vehicles
      10-16-2012 09:23 AM #33
      Is anyone running stock intake and having this issue? It was brought up in conversation that aftermarket intakes might not be as secured as the oem thus causing vibration in the MAF. How much truth is behind this

I may give it a shot though, all I'll loos is the DV sound which I'm over anyway.

Vehicles
      2000 Dodge Neon (sold),2001 Audi A4, 2003 Audi A4 (sold), 2012 K04 VW GLI
      10-16-2012 12:37 PM #34
      I recently went k04 with stage 1 & 2 carbonio intakes, frontmount intercooler, turboback exhaust, and my car doesnt hiccup the same way it did with the stage 2 flash. What other equipment do you have installed with the stage 2 flash upgrade?

Vehicles
      '12 CC Lux
      10-20-2012 09:33 AM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by APRed570GLI View Post
      I recently went k04 with stage 1 & 2 carbonio intakes, frontmount intercooler, turboback exhaust, and my car doesnt hiccup the same way it did with the stage 2 flash. What other equipment do you have installed with the stage 2 flash upgrade?
      I have the stage 1 & 2 carbonio intake, turbo back exhaust.
      APR K04 v3.1 & Stg II DSG | APR FMIC | IE Valve Springs | USP DSG Cool Flow Aluminum Filter Housing | GFB DV+ | USP Charge & Discharge Pipes | USP Cat-less DP | Billy Boat Exhaust | APR Carbonio Stage I & II CAI | KW-V1 Coil-overs | 19" Hartmann HTT-256-GA:M | Conti DW Extreme Contact 235/35ZR19 | Hotchkis 27mm RSB | Euro Clear Turns | Euro Headlight Switch | R-Line Pedal Kit | GLI Steering Wheel | P3Cars Gauge | 18% Tint |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast