Feeler FT for my A4. I've had her since 2006 and never planned on getting rid of it, but tobe honest, the hatches are stealing my heart. So heres a little bit of info.
2002 Audi A4 Quattro 3.0
-Purchased as Certified Used from Audi, 2nd owner.
-130k on the clock. (timing belt/ water pump service done at Audi at 85k i believe it was. I do have paperwork to document it, along with oil changes, maintenance, etc..)
- Reiger front bumper/ side skirts. ( right side skirt has seen better days and is cracked.)
- Airlift XL front/rear bag set up with Accuair VU-4 and AVS 7 switchbox from ORT bought and installed new back in March of this year.
- Tan leather interior
- Kenwood double din head unit with JL amp, 2 12" JL subs
- AP Racing BBK w/ fresh pads, two piece rotors 6/12
She started out life as Dolphin Gray but wrapped the car Matte White the week before SOWO with the help of a friend who owns a decal shop
I'm looking to see what interest is out there amongst you MK5 GTI guys to see if we could make something happen. Worth a shot, if not no sweat. Currently sits on Alphards, will sell/keep/trade wheels as well so keep that in mind.
Hard to put a value on something I've had for so long and put so much into, but if I had to throw out a number id say somewhere around $13k.
-Drivers side bumper bracket broke on the drive home from SOWO and have yet to get a replacement piece, but this will be taken care of before a deal would be finalized.
- Imperfections in the rear bumper cover from the license plate bolts of a wonderful woman who gently rear ended me 2 years ago.
Feel free to call/text with any questions.