OFFICIAL POST: Dubs on the Delaware - Kapitel Vier: Sunday August 19, 2012 - Shawnee Inn, Poconos PA
On Sunday August 19, 2012, Blitzkrieg Tuners will once again present "Dubs On The Delaware - Kapitel Drei" (Chapter Three). A VW/Audi car show dedicated to the enthusiast community. This show was founded on the same principles that helped establish our culture. Come out for a day of fun and relaxation along the Delaware River. This event will once again be held at the historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort located in the heart of the scenic Pocono Mountains.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Registration opens July 1 and will close when all spots are full or until 8/12/2012 – whichever occurs first.
There will be plenty of food and beverages available at the on-site facilities at Shawnee including The River Room, The Gem and Keystone Brew Pub and the Buckwood Cafe.
Gates 10am - 5pm
General Admission: $10
Club Parking: $20
Show Car Registration: $25
(Open 7/1/12 till 8/12/12 or until full)
Vendor space is almost full, however any vendors interested in attending the event, please contact us at: email@example.com
• Latitude: 41° 00' 22'' North
• Longitude: 75° 06' 38'' West
NEW YORK CITY, NEW JERSEY AREA
1. I-80 West (west) towards Delaware Water Gap to the Pennsylvania toll
2. After toll, take exit 310, Delaware Water Gap
3. Make first RIGHT turn at the top of the ramp
4. At traffic light proceed STRAIGHT onto River Road
5. Go under overpass, over railroad tracks, and at stop sign proceed RIGHT
6. Stay on River Road for another 1.5 miles and The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort will be on RIGHT
WASHINGTON DC, BALTIMORE MD, VIRGINIA, PHILADELPHIA AREA
1. Take I-95 North, directly to I-476 North (PA Turnpike/Northeast Extension)
2. On 476 North go towards US-22 East (Exit 56 Lehigh Valley)
3. Take US-33 North
4. Take exit to I-80 East
5. Take exit 310, Delaware Water Gap
6. Make a LEFT at Traffic Light onto River Road
7. Go under overpass, over railroad tracks, and at Stop Sign proceed RIGHT
8. Stay on River Road for another 1.5 miles and The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort will be on RIGHT
UPSTATE NEW YORK, BOSTON MA, HARTFORD CT AREA
1. Take Interstate 84-West to PA Exit 53, Matamoras/Milford
2. Follow Route 6 West onto US 209 South
3. After approximately 20 miles, make a LEFT turn (off 209-S) to Shawnee Mountain Ski Area onto Hollow Road
4. Proceed 2.5 miles past Shawnee Mountain until Hollow Road dead-ends into River Road (directly in front of you will be the Shawnee Playhouse)
5. Turn RIGHT onto River Road and the entrance to the Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort is 1/4 mile on LEFT
ONCE AT SHAWNEE:
Upon entering the resort, continue pass the guardhouse (the Tillinghast Golf Academy will be on your LEFT and the golf course on your RIGHT). Go over white picket bridge and the main parking lot will be on your LEFT. The main entrance of the Inn faces the Delaware River so once you park your vehicle and walk around to the front of the Inn. If you wish bellman service, you can also drive up to the portico for assistance with your luggage. If you need an elevator, enter via the rear entrance of the Inn, which you will see from the parking lot. As you enter the rear entrance double doors, make a LEFT and the elevator will be on you LEFT hand side.
Directions from online web sites, Mapquest, Yahoo, Maptoit, Maps.com, and Google Maps; to our Resort are not accurate. We are currently working with them to correct these technicalities, please be sure to cross-reference with the directions we post and/or an official road map. However, The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort recommends mappoint.com.
Phone: 484.619.DOTD (3683)