Will take the G12 off your hands, shipping to 27617 (Raleigh, NC)?
What is not for sale is the long block. That is in the engine classifieds.
What is for sale in this post is everything else.
Prices are low however I can do deals for multiple items purchased.
And as always plus shipping.
Below are just a few items but I still have the whole car.
- ICM conversion (coils 07K905715F, 034 adapters, and wiring harness) on the car for a month before the valves bent. sold
- Bosal OE style downpipe new. $70
- AEB intake manifold. sold
- AEB valve cover. sold
- G12 coolant. sold
- MFA/MAP stock (whatever it is) was cut down to allow more air to flow in the box. sold
- Mintex brake pads with sensors unopened box. sold
- Throttle body. sold
- Factory CD changer with mag. $20 each
- Alternator. $25
- Stock headlight sold
- Ebay exhaust manifold. I did some grinding down so it would fit the head. sold
Last edited by SirBlueVw; 02-17-2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: sold some stuff
Seriously interested in the ICM delete/2.0t coil conversion kit from 034.
Is it the same thing AND the adaptor brakets and coils?
I have a "stock" AEB Would I need anything else to get what you're selling up and running. Also, do you have a receipt for it for warranty if something happens with it?
Feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.