Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Die Cast Models Collecting

1. 07-04-2012 04:53 AM #1
      Hello,

We have on our site a new feature for die cast models collecting.
      You collect your die cast models in a virtual showcase and there you can select the models that you want to buy. Then every 6 hours eBay is searched for selected die cast models and you see the number of today's auctions for each labeled model. If desired, you get an e-mail message when a new model appears. Here you will find my sample collection.

If you are interested, try the virtual collecting. I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Currently we have on the site just 1:18 die cast models of 66 makes: Alfa Romeo, Arrows, Aston Martin, Audi, Austin Healey, Auto Union, BAR, Benetton, BMW, Borgward, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, DeTomaso, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Goggomobil, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Italdesign, Jaguar, Jordan, Lamborghini, Lancia, Lexus, Lloyd, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes, Mercury, Messerschmitt, Mini, Mitsubishi, Morgan, Nissan, NSU, Opel, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Prost, Red Bull, Renault, Rolls Royce, Sauber, Shelby, Smart, Stewart, Super Aguri, Toyota, Trabant, TVR, Volkswagen, Volvo. The site is here: dcmcm.com
      Last edited by dcmcm; 07-04-2012 at 05:43 AM.

2. 07-10-2012 07:57 AM #2
      Hi Dcmcm. Indeed the information you provided here is great at least for the die cast lovers. But I just wanted to ask that is it customized ? I mean if a person wants to look out for his favorite, then will he look out in the collections or each brand has its own collections ?