After much thought and discussion, the wife and I have decided its time to sell the SS. Its been an amazingly fun and reliable truck, but since it spends more time in the garage than on the street, we can't justify keeping it anymore.
I'll post actual pics soon (currently blocked in garage by furniture due to house project).
Here's the rundown on what you get......
- 1 owner vehicle (my wife's since new)
- 34,900 miles
- LS2 V8
- Exterior color Summit White
- Black leather & suede interior
- dealer serviced (I've never turned one wrench on this truck!)
- Mobil 1 synthetic only
- 3SS package (truck has every option available except overhead DVD player)
- 20" factory 6 spoke wheels
- Bose audio with navigation w/ XM Radio
- Towing package (never towed more than my bike rack with 3 bikes. )
- Dual-zone climate control
- OE rear cargo liner
- OE rubber floor mats (in truck since new, carpeted mats look brand new)
- OE GM Accessories hood guard (painted Summit White to match)
The truck has been ONLY serviced by the dealer and always been garaged. Service records have all been saved and are available. The truck has every factory option (besides the top 3SS package) except the overhead DVD player.
Its been a great truck and I really wish I had a bigger property with a barn or something so I could just tuck it out of the way for the occasional Sunday drive, but unfortunately I don't.
We're asking $22,750 for the truck OBO. I'd like to see the truck go to a a new home where it will be taken care of the same way we have. These trucks are getting harder to find "unbeaten", which was one of the reasons I didn't want to let it go.
Crappy dusk pics....will try to snap daytime shots soon...