Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: MKI jetta diesel

1. Member
      Vehicles
      82 Euro caddy TD R.I.P., 96 passat wagon TDI WVO
      07-06-2012 08:17 AM #1
      Just put a new head gasket on and tuned it up. Interior is Excellent 100% original. $2500. Body has some rust but not bad.

2. Member
      07-06-2012 12:41 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by mp_caddy View Post
      Just put a new head gasket on and tuned it up. Interior is Excellent 100% original. $2500. Body has some rust but not bad.
      pics?

Vehicles
      BMP20thAE, '88 GLI 16V, '12 Tiguan
      07-06-2012 10:51 PM #3
      Where are you located? Extremely interested!!

J, you already have one! Ha!

4. Member
      07-06-2012 11:09 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by BlckPrl View Post
      Where are you located? Extremely interested!!

J, you already have one! Ha!
      its all yours, i had to pass.. i needed a daily like yesterday so i went out and got something else.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      07-07-2012 12:35 PM #5
      I figured I would have a handful of question and a lot of interest. I got it running right before I left for the east coast to pick up a B4 wagon. I will not be home for about a week. At that time I will take offers in order that they were given. Will not have picks until I get home but trust me when I say this is a rare find and really just needs some motivated about easy body work.

Car is silver, blue interior, it has been in Utah for a while so really dry body but has some rust from before it got here. Guy I bought it from had a bad spray pattern out of injector one and it killed the head. I bought it running, pulled the original head and all the frozen bolts, still had the one notch gasket and did not need any work on the block, perfect. I cleaned it all up and dropped another head back on it with a new one notch gasket and it is tip top. 137,000 miles and all the original wiring under the hood and in the cab, nothing messed with or chopped (super rare).

If that is not enough info call me on the phone. First come first serve when i get home. I will only he home for a week then I leave again so short window of time for pick up.

Car is located in mount pleasant Utah…like I said no pics until I get home.

773-799-48one4
      Russ

6. Member
      07-07-2012 02:27 PM #6
      I figured I would have a handful of question and a lot of interest. I got it running right before I left for the east coast to pick up a B4 wagon. I will not be home for about a week. At that time I will take offers in order that they were given. Will not have picks until I get home but trust me when I say this is a rare find and really just needs some motivated about easy body work.

Car is silver, blue interior, it has been in Utah for a while so really dry body but has some rust from before it got here. Guy I bought it from had a bad spray pattern out of injector one and it killed the head. I bought it running, pulled the original head and all the frozen bolts, still had the one notch gasket and did not need any work on the block, perfect. I cleaned it all up and dropped another head back on it with a new one notch gasket and it is tip top. 137,000 miles and all the original wiring under the hood and in the cab, nothing messed with or chopped (super rare).

If that is not enough info call me on the phone. First come first serve when i get home. I will only he home for a week then I leave again so short window of time for pick up.

Car is located in mount pleasant Utah…like I said no pics until I get home.

773-799-48one4
      Russ
      Ah yes, I saw this car on ksl. Interior looked mint, but had several rust spots.. Door, fenders, ect.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      07-09-2012 01:12 AM #7
      yup thats the one. Inside is killer nice. Rust is not that big of a deal. I could fix it but I have other projects to work on...I am sure some will pic this up and do the body work. I have seen some terrible rust piles on here that people take on as projects.

8. Member
      07-09-2012 10:23 AM #8
      yup thats the one. Inside is killer nice. Rust is not that big of a deal. I could fix it but I have other projects to work on...I am sure some will pic this up and do the body work. I have seen some terrible rust piles on here that people take on as projects.
      agreed, i was looking at snatching it up...

this car would make a perfect daily, GLWS.

if only it was a coupe, i would take it off your hands.

9. Member
      Vehicles
      07-22-2012 09:32 PM #9
      it is a coupe, (2 door).