Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Results 101 to 125 of 247

    Thread: All Non Euro Cars!

    1. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-18-2012 02:15 PM #101

    2. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2009
      Location
      08873 NJ
      Posts
      5,742
      Vehicles
      13 CTD Longhorn 2500
      07-18-2012 02:30 PM #102
      Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilEmpire View Post
      that this is sick .

    3. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-18-2012 05:03 PM #103





    4. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-19-2012 04:06 PM #104

    5. 07-21-2012 11:49 AM #105




      1. It is a VW show... so trying to "show" off anything other than VAG related cars is kinda silly.
      Other brand owners should feel free to take in the show tho.
      2. After hours on the strip when everybody is just having fun I would say other brand drivers should be more than welcome to cruse the strip and take it all in, if they don't act like d'bags.
      After All I think that judging a car due to its badge is foolish, just cuz your currently obsessed with one brand does not make the rest suck. There are good and bad with all, a true car enthusiast should try to drive the best of the best of many brands in there life, money providing of course.

    6. 07-21-2012 11:50 AM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilEmpire View Post
      aside from my previous rant.... this is very very true

    7. 07-23-2012 12:13 AM #107
      I have to say I'm really nervous about coming to H20 after hearing some of the stuff that went down last year, like throwing change at that evo(?)(can't remeber the exact car)... I've owned around 8 vw's in the past and now own a Lexus GS w/supra swap. The thought of someone doing anything destructive to my car that has so much time and money in it just cause its not a vw is sick... I don't know about anyone else but you can do what you want to me but don't touch my car!! I just want to come down and have a good weekend and see some sick dubs, I went to import weekend in OC this year and was so disapointed. I said to myself never again, I'll go to H20 instead and see some sick cars and great people. I hope thats what I get...

    8. Member MKIIIjettadude's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 26th, 2009
      Location
      LANCASTER, PA
      Posts
      844
      Vehicles
      2008 CW R32 & 2000 Grand am
      07-23-2012 12:52 AM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by pshannon68 View Post
      I have to say I'm really nervous about coming to H20 after hearing some of the stuff that went down last year, like throwing change at that evo(?)(can't remeber the exact car)... I've owned around 8 vw's in the past and now own a Lexus GS w/supra swap. The thought of someone doing anything destructive to my car that has so much time and money in it just cause its not a vw is sick... I don't know about anyone else but you can do what you want to me but don't touch my car!! I just want to come down and have a good weekend and see some sick dubs, I went to import weekend in OC this year and was so disapointed. I said to myself never again, I'll go to H20 instead and see some sick cars and great people. I hope thats what I get...
      I understand what ur saying but u also have the choice of letting the car at home and this isnt a JDM show being held that weekend to enter ur car. I would say if ur worried about it then keep it at the safe place. Not worth getting there and being scared all weekend. I dont see anything changing in the attitudes and actions of people going so therell be the same or higher levels of stupidity.
      EURO NATION MEDIA///

      Facebook l flickr l YouTube

      IG jpmay_R32 euronationmedia

    9. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-23-2012 10:23 AM #109
      Just be sure to steer clear of anyone who drives a hummer...


    10. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-23-2012 11:19 AM #110
      Just for some perspective, this is what happens when you try to crash into a VW


    11. Member LEBlackRob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 1st, 2012
      Location
      Turtles
      Posts
      781
      Vehicles
      ERMAHGERD_I_HAS_YELA_FROG_LIGHTS
      07-23-2012 12:48 PM #111
      ^I want a GHIA

      Shopping cart anyone

    12. Member LEBlackRob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 1st, 2012
      Location
      Turtles
      Posts
      781
      Vehicles
      ERMAHGERD_I_HAS_YELA_FROG_LIGHTS
      07-23-2012 12:55 PM #112
      I want to hear what happened in that crash and more photo's that is crazy

    13. Member supersoaker50's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 4th, 2005
      Location
      DUMFRIES
      Posts
      2,316
      Vehicles
      91 jetta, 87 vr6, 95 vr6, 20th anni, toyota celsior, <-- Sold. Porsche 911T
      07-23-2012 02:23 PM #113
      my 7th year and second without a vw.

      Floss Filthy x Team Big Shark x Canibeat x VipStyleCars

    14. Member nemo1ner's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5th, 2004
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      9,212
      Vehicles
      1983 GTI; 1993 Trek
      07-23-2012 02:42 PM #114
      Quote Originally Posted by LEBlackRob View Post
      ^I want a GHIA

      Shopping cart anyone
      I'll take it.
      //COOLWATERmotorsport
      |F0TZ3 HA5E| - The Project
      VWVolkshaus: Haus des Verrückten

    15. Member LEBlackRob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 1st, 2012
      Location
      Turtles
      Posts
      781
      Vehicles
      ERMAHGERD_I_HAS_YELA_FROG_LIGHTS
      07-23-2012 03:23 PM #115
      This is the only thing I don't like.


      I am open to any well done car, and feel that I am open to different styles. Some cars I am going to hate but that is the hole to each there own thing. Just don't like when people are idiots around other peoples cars. Now to be honest I would personally kick the teeth in of the dude or dudes that coined Brandon's EVO. I just want to go to this show and have fun don't want to see some kid show boating with his gorges Supra and wrecking it then have all the VW guys blamed over it.
      Last edited by LEBlackRob; 07-24-2012 at 12:38 PM.

    16. Member MKIIIjettadude's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 26th, 2009
      Location
      LANCASTER, PA
      Posts
      844
      Vehicles
      2008 CW R32 & 2000 Grand am
      07-23-2012 03:30 PM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by LEBlackRob View Post
      ^I want a GHIA

      Shopping cart anyone
      I want a shopping cart like this
      EURO NATION MEDIA///

      Facebook l flickr l YouTube

      IG jpmay_R32 euronationmedia

    17. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-24-2012 10:17 AM #117



    18. Member zrace07's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2007
      Location
      Lancaster, PA
      Posts
      8,045
      Vehicles
      8v
      07-24-2012 11:01 AM #118
      VWfiends

    19. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2009
      Location
      08873 NJ
      Posts
      5,742
      Vehicles
      13 CTD Longhorn 2500
      07-24-2012 11:16 AM #119
      i will be down there with a bunch of my buddies. 2 have M3'S one has a 1991 ser with a swap. and the other has the cleanest b5 s4 i have ever seen. and i will be there in my mk6. we all like all cars not just EURO cars. and i like going to import shows and honda day. if ppl started to throw stuff at my car on honda day i would have no problem taking a bat to their car. just saying so if people want to be dumb and throw stuff at evos. and stis and no "euro" cars dont be surprised if some one knocks you out. keys your car or hits you or your car with a blunt object. they are there to enjoy the show and strip like everyone else.

    20. Member LEBlackRob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 1st, 2012
      Location
      Turtles
      Posts
      781
      Vehicles
      ERMAHGERD_I_HAS_YELA_FROG_LIGHTS
      07-24-2012 12:36 PM #120
      Quote Originally Posted by TurboGliMK4 View Post
      i will be down there with a bunch of my buddies. 2 have M3'S one has a 1991 ser with a swap. and the other has the cleanest b5 s4 i have ever seen. and i will be there in my mk6. we all like all cars not just EURO cars. and i like going to import shows and honda day. if ppl started to throw stuff at my car on honda day i would have no problem taking a bat to their car. just saying so if people want to be dumb and throw stuff at evos. and stis and no "euro" cars dont be surprised if some one knocks you out. keys your car or hits you or your car with a blunt object. they are there to enjoy the show and strip like everyone else.
      ^Pretty much my stance on the hole situation. We all are going to be here to chill and have fun. Not out to ruin it for anyone and will not tolerate people that are there ruining it for us.

    21. Member TheEvilEmpire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2010
      Location
      Portsmouth, NH
      Posts
      824
      Vehicles
      B6 4motion VR6 Wagon
      07-24-2012 02:28 PM #121
      Quote Originally Posted by LEBlackRob View Post
      ^Pretty much my stance on the hole situation. We all are going to be here to chill and have fun. Not out to ruin it for anyone and will not tolerate people that are there ruining it for us.

    22. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2009
      Location
      08873 NJ
      Posts
      5,742
      Vehicles
      13 CTD Longhorn 2500
      07-24-2012 02:54 PM #122
      Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilEmpire View Post
      if you have kids being stupid.. and talking sh*t thats one thing to hate. if they are just cruising around. it shouldn't be a big deal at all.
      and plus every 10 seconds someone is getting pulled over on the strip any way during h2oi.

    23. Member LEBlackRob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 1st, 2012
      Location
      Turtles
      Posts
      781
      Vehicles
      ERMAHGERD_I_HAS_YELA_FROG_LIGHTS
      07-24-2012 03:44 PM #123

    24. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2009
      Location
      08873 NJ
      Posts
      5,742
      Vehicles
      13 CTD Longhorn 2500
      07-24-2012 04:50 PM #124
      EL OH EL ahahahahah ^^^^^^^^^^^^

    25. Member project92raddoslc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2004
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      5,163
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R
      07-24-2012 04:54 PM #125
      Quote Originally Posted by pshannon68 View Post
      I have to say I'm really nervous about coming to H20 after hearing some of the stuff that went down last year, like throwing change at that evo(?)(can't remeber the exact car)... I've owned around 8 vw's in the past and now own a Lexus GS w/supra swap. The thought of someone doing anything destructive to my car that has so much time and money in it just cause its not a vw is sick... I don't know about anyone else but you can do what you want to me but don't touch my car!! I just want to come down and have a good weekend and see some sick dubs, I went to import weekend in OC this year and was so disapointed. I said to myself never again, I'll go to H20 instead and see some sick cars and great people. I hope thats what I get...
      If you come down with a 1/2J swapped GS I will give you a hello and high five
      That's cooler in my book than half of the vws there and i'd love to see it cruising the strip.

    Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •