For sale is a 2004 Audi A4 Quattro Avant 1.8T, Tiptronic automatic in Altas Gray Metallic exterior with black interior. The car has 75,xxx miles, zero accident history, clean title, CA car its whole life. Well maintained with Full Service Records. Just completed 70K mile service with new timing belt and water pump. Only selling this car because my commute increased so I got a diesel VW for even better mileage.
- Premium Bose 200-watt sound package with in-dash 6 disc C D changer w/ cassette
- Leather appointed seats, powered driver's seat
- One-touch power/tilt sunroof
- HomeLink remote transmitter
- Driver trip computer
- Sport Package suspension
- Timing belt and water pump
- Spark plugs
- Transmission oil change
- Differential oil change
- New Valve cover and cam adjuster gaskets
- New CV Boots
- New key (over $400 at the dealer)
- New battery
- Recent oil change w/ Mobil 1 synthetic
- Recent cabin and air filter change
Here are some of its upgrades (all of which are reversible):
- APR 1+ EC U flash w/ larger Audi TT fuel injectors (229hp/271ft-lb of torque on 91 octane)
- One step colder spark plugs
- Upgraded with more reliable Hitachi coilpacks
- Upgraded Forge Motorsport diverter
- Upgraded Forge Motorsport silicone turbo intake hose
- Dual 2.5" piping Greddy G2 cat-back exhaust with 4" tips (very mild in dB, a lower tone)
- Podi steering column mounted boost gauge
- Oettinger style body kit w/ custom grill and rear diffuser (stock bumper included)
- Tinted 25% windows
- Factory Audi rubber cargo liner
Got any more pics? Interior, under the hood, hatch, etc.?
Anything "bad" that needs fixing? You've listed out all the good things.
Yes I have 1 post. Newbie to VW/Audi, but have 3k posts over at Bimmerforums. Live in Knoxville, TN, but if you're willing to ship I might be interested. Just need more pics. Looking to get into a wagon.
Very detailed pics in the link above. I searched for every possible ding or scratch.
The car is in great condition and there is not much wrong with it:
- Brakes - could use new brakes soon. I was searching for a set of used S4 brakes to upgrade the stopping power instead of replacing the stock brakes.
- Broken glove box hinge - Very common for this car. The best fix is to attach a metal bracket from home depot and paint it to match. Haven't hide time to do this.
- Broken emergency triangle cover latch - This latch hangs open when you open the rear hatch. Tried super gluing the little plastic latch, but it won't hold. Not a major issue, but slightly annoying.
- ESP switch is covered with a carbon fiber sticker - Don't know why the previous owner did this.
- Rear headliner above the cargo area is starting to sag.
It drives and handles smoothly. The upgrades give it more power while retaining (or improving) stock reliability. I take care of all of my cars and do all the recommended preventative maintenance to avoid major problems. I care for them with the intention of keeping them for life (although that doesn't really happen because I have an obsession with cars, but can't afford to own every car I want at the same time