I am selling my 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro.
White with Tan leather interior.
Automatic transmission with tiptronic (manual shift) mode.
115,xxx miles and occasionally going up a little bit.
Timing belt was professionally replaced at 87,000 miles.
Brand new AC compressor installed on 06-27-12.
Brand new battery installed 7-5-12.
Run and drives flawlessly, no CEL or abnormal sounds.
Clean blue title in hand.
The car comes pretty well equipped and I am sure I am leaving some features off.
• It has auto leveling xenon headlights with the auto on/off function.
• Fog lights.
• Leather with front seat heaters.
• Power locks, mirrors, and windows.
• Cruise control.
• power sunroof with tilt function
• Auto dimming rear view mirror with built in compass.
• Has the home link visor installed.
• Plastic slide out drawers under both front seats.
• Audi symphony stereo system with Satellite radio function. (still activated)
• It has been lowered just a bit.
• Also has minor exhaust work to make it a little louder.
The car has VERY minor damage to right rear quarter panel and can be repaired very easily.
Other than that this car is very clean and problem free.
I am looking to get $9,300 OBO cash. I will not accept payment or trades.
If interested please call or text 214-475-6359 or just PM me.
I can send additional pics if needed.