dope right here
Iím not parting out, donít bother asking.
As much as it pains me, itís time for my R32 to go up for sale. Itís been an awesome run, but I need downsize to one car and it has to have a child friendly back seat. I know this car isnít for everyone, so if you donít have anything nice to say, please move along.
- 77,XXX miles
- Title clean and in hand
- No accidents
- Full respray in 2010
- HPA FT360 Turbo, Spec stage 3 clutch w/lightened steel flywheel, Custom intake snorkel, Custom painted manifold, Techonics 2.5Ē Exhaust
- Coated exhaust manifold, downpipe, turbine housing
- Jetta front end, shaved front and rear, Seidl grill, custom Bi-Xenon HID retrofits, Euro Ocean Tails, 25th Anniversary Mirrors
- Koni coilovers, GC cambers plates, Neuspeed RSB, Adjustable Control Arms (both sets), Defcon inserts and poly bushings, VF engine and dogbone mounts, DieselGeek Skidplate, EIP short shifter
- 18x8.5/9.5 Rial Daytona Race wheel with T1R tires
- Powder coated brake calipers, Tyrol sport kit, stainless lines, PBR metal master pads
- Autopower rollbar, Monster mats, Euro sunvisors, Black trim throughout interior,
Hardwired Escort 8500X, 42DD A-pillar gauges with VDO boost and oil temp gauges, Pioneer CD player with custom easy to remove 10Ē subenclosure, Optima redtop
- And a bunch moreÖ
Overall the car is in great shape, but in the interest of full disclosure:
- There is a light scratch on the front bumper and few a rock chips
- I was never happy with how the front bumper fits, even after numerous body shops took a whack at fitting it
- The driver side skirt should be removed and reinstalled
- The cutoff for the water meth injection system leaks slightly
- The paint was chipped on the front wheels when a shop used an impact gun on them
- The coilovers have 50k+ miles on them, they donít feel as fresh as they used to
Iíll include a bunch of extras with the car as well:
- GTI hood and fenders if you want to go back to stock front end
- Votex roof rack
- A big box of random parts (coilpacks, a lot of the original parts, etcÖ)
- A giant folder of receipts and maintenance history
I can also swap out the Rials for a set of BBS RCís if yellow isnít your thing.
Please feel to contact me directly if you are interested and have any questions.
Asking $18k. Iíll consider trades for wagons only.
Last edited by dedgsus; 11-03-2012 at 02:29 PM.
I hate to see you sell it my friend, but GLWS.
Buy my wheels! http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...8#post81666678
Very interested! Gotta crunch the numbers first and see if I can afford it. I'd offer upmy Mk2 but it sounds like you don't want another project
"Thinking about selling my hood since it's always open anyway"
"Huffing which flavor of industrial strength, brain rotting solvent is en vogue this week?" - Seax_Smith
glws! if you didn't aready sell it.