Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Racing Hart C5 Wheels for Sale

Vehicles
      2006 Lancer Evo 9, 2000 Honda Prelude
      07-13-2012 06:19 PM #1
      I got a set of 4 for sale. Listed here: http://annarbor.craigslist.org/pts/3085471465.html

Details there and:
      Racing Hart brand Type C5 wheels with 5-spoke design and 17" rim for Honda Preludes for sale at a throwaway price of $300 for a set of 4. Shipping out of Ann Arbor area would be extra cost therefore would prefer local or short-drive pickup (half-way). Extra tyre included free!

These wheels are available immediately for plug-n-play fitment (i.e no spacers required, etc.). Single piece - there are no bolts, no flanges to be bolted together, and no extra material for the bolts to bite into - straight from Japan. Photos are attached below - shows they're in mint condition with no bending. These were originally fit on my car by previous owner, but I need lighter 16" wheels for track days so I swapped back for the originals and now I have no need for them.

The bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 and offset is +50. This will go on the Honda Accord V6, Honda Civic Si, Honda Odessey, Honda Prelude 5th Gen, Honda CR-V and the Honda S2000. Center caps not available (I got them as is, i.e. w/o the 3 piece set).

Contact me ASAP - will consider negotiation on genuine offers from people living in Chicago area [Chicagoland, South Side, Northern Indiana] and ready to take it off my hands fast.

PM me (or email me at: vazirncars@hotmail.com)

Vehicles
      2006 Lancer Evo 9, 2000 Honda Prelude
      02-04-2013 08:28 PM #2
      Sold!