Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: boosted rs4?

1. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      07 rs4
      07-14-2012 09:52 AM #1
      has anyone heard of anyone slapping a turbo on a b7 rs4? i cant seem to find anything at all anywhere about it.

Vehicles
      04 R32T, 07 Touareg V10 TDI, 08 F350 CC SD SRW FX4
      07-14-2012 04:21 PM #2
      Really, the most economical way to BOOST your B7 RS4 is to Supercharge it. There is really no room in the enginebay on these cars to do it effieciently and effectively without spending more than the car would be worth unless money is no object. Check out EURO Tuner magizine they have been following a Twin Turbo build on a 08 RS4. In my opinion the way to go with this vehicle is a supercharger. I like the APR.... After owning a RS6 I wish there was a better way to Boost our RS's.

Vehicles
      04 R32T, 07 Touareg V10 TDI, 08 F350 CC SD SRW FX4
      07-14-2012 04:22 PM #3
      Really, the most economical way to BOOST your B7 RS4 is to Supercharge it. There is really no room in the enginebay on these cars to do it effieciently and effectively without spending more than the car would be worth unless money is no object. Check out EURO Tuner magizine they have been following a really cool Twin Turbo build on a 08 RS4. But with all the mods for space cooling drysump etc It is very costly. In my opinion the way to go with this vehicle is a supercharger. I like the APR.... After owning a RS6 I wish there was a better way to Boost our RS's.