Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: VR6 Corrado Parts Car - Race Car

1. Member
      Vehicles
      D3 A8L with all the fixins, 4door MK3 VR6T, Roofless MK3 VR6T, Vanagon, Passat Wagon, Jazz Blue VR6
      07-14-2012 04:25 PM #1
      This was gonna replace the Exklusiv MK3 Ginster Race Car. Went with a Porsche 944 instead. Wheels not included - It comes with several sets of tail lights - head lights - front bumper - pedal assem and front cross member - 5 lug swap. No wheels will be included.. I may be able to drum up some 4 lug steelies so it can atleast be put on a trailer.

$300 firm - No title but I know who has it and can probably get it if really needed.

Interior has been stripped of all unnecassary brakets and sheet metal by drilling the spots.

exklusiv

2. 07-16-2012 02:31 AM #2
      Good choice with the 944. great track car

3. Member
      Vehicles
      D3 A8L with all the fixins, 4door MK3 VR6T, Roofless MK3 VR6T, Vanagon, Passat Wagon, Jazz Blue VR6
      07-17-2012 03:27 PM #3
      Okay - it's part out time.. anybody need anything let me know.. Im pulling it apart and scrapping the shell
      exklusiv

Vehicles
      98 GTI VR6 S/C, 01 GTI VR6, 02 2.0L jetta wagon, 03 GTI VR6, Haro Mirra 540 Air
      07-17-2012 06:35 PM #4
      you should do a "proper build" by pulling all the pieces off and pray paint them.
      you should do us all a favor and set that mother****er on fire

Vehicles
      mk4 vr, mk3 R swap
      07-18-2012 05:15 PM #5
      Work shafted me otherwise this would already be mine :/
      Pure Motorworks
      Vr6 Skid plate pan master, Message me.

6. Member
      Vehicles
      07-19-2012 08:21 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by gangstagolf View Post
      Work shafted me otherwise this would already be mine :/
      Id take payments - just get it out of my yard...

Leon asked about the fenders so if those go I will take that off the price of the car...
      exklusiv

Vehicles
      Two VW's, A BMW, a Porsche, and one of those toaster things
      07-23-2012 08:02 PM #7
      If they haven't already been spoken for… How much for the front clip? I have been considering swapping my G60 front end to a VR6 front end. So I would need fenders, hood, bumper, core support, headlights.

That is if Leon hasn't already grabbed the fenders. I wonder what he's going to do with them now that he doesn't have a Corrado.
      I buy and sell cars. So if you need something let me know. I have cars, people want cars, I can sell my cars to people, that's basically how this stuff works.
      480-274-4188

8. Member
      Vehicles
      07-23-2012 11:09 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by post-it-note-killer View Post
      If they haven't already been spoken for… How much for the front clip? I have been considering swapping my G60 front end to a VR6 front end. So I would need fenders, hood, bumper, core support, headlights.

That is if Leon hasn't already grabbed the fenders. I wonder what he's going to do with them now that he doesn't have a Corrado.
      Leon is at Waterfest but says he's gonna grab them when he comes back if not You can have it.. I have 2 core supports - one is basically junk unless you have a good/cheap body guy and the yellow one needs an hour or two of work. The hood needs a little work on the leading edge and I have a front bumper cover, bracket, and lights.. I think I might even have lights and turn signals.
      exklusiv

9. 11-28-2012 05:11 AM #9
      What's up with the other corrado on the side? Any info on that?

10. Member
      Vehicles
      11-28-2012 09:37 AM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by batinthedark View Post
      What's up with the other corrado on the side? Any info on that?
      It's a complete black on black 93 - Clean title. Front bumper cover is off but in the car. It did not run - seller claimed bad fuel pump - pump is good - it primes but shuts off when car is cranking. I forced power to the pump and it still doesnt fire. - injectors fire but no spark. I suspect a bad dizzy. Oh and the started quit the other day.

$1000 takes it as is.
      exklusiv

11. 11-29-2012 05:58 AM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by ..Derek.. View Post
      It's a complete black on black 93 - Clean title. Front bumper cover is off but in the car. It did not run - seller claimed bad fuel pump - pump is good - it primes but shuts off when car is cranking. I forced power to the pump and it still doesnt fire. - injectors fire but no spark. I suspect a bad dizzy. Oh and the started quit the other day.

$1000 takes it as is.
      Ok. Can you send me pics? Really interested.

Vehicles
      corrado
      11-30-2012 06:55 PM #12
      I need the front bumper brackets.

And do you have a radiator for it ?

13. Member
      Vehicles
      11-30-2012 09:07 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by batinthedark View Post
      Ok. Can you send me pics? Really interested.
      Complete car sold, and there were bumper brackets in the race car but nobody wanted it so it went to the scrapper a month ago.
      exklusiv