Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Various model cars for sale

1. 07-15-2012 06:27 AM #1
      Hi, we are in England looking to sell some model cars.

James Bond Aston Martin DB5 figure Set Including OddJob, Driver and Official Miniature Corgi, (Contains one die-cast model and hand painted white metal figure). Box is very slightly damaged, but contents are in excellent condition.

Jaguar MkII, opalescent bronze, this color could be defined to lie between milk coffee, bronze and brown.
      Brainchild of Sir William Lyons, the Jaguar MkII was introduced in October 1959. It was THE luxury car of the 60's.
      Scale 1:43, Mint and boxed.

Inspector Morse Boxed Model Jaguar 2.4 Car And Miniature Corgi Classic. Unused in excellent condition.

1 Eddie Stobart Ltd M.A.N Curtainside. Excellent condition, unused.

21 Days Gone Assorted Model Cars. Unused in excellent condition.

6 Days Gone Model Cars inc Brillo, Texaco, Mobilgas, Charrington. Unused.

Weetabix Articulated Volvo Lorry. There is a tear on the box side but otherwise in excellent condition.

Limited edition Corgi model number 75606. James Irlam & Sons Ltd Corgi Renault Curtainside. Very slightly damaged corner of box, but the contents are in excellent condition.

2. 07-16-2012 05:25 AM #2
      Hi Hawthorne. Indeed these cars are such made by such brands that without even having a look to the car people will get ready to buy them but I would rather like to say that if you could post out some pictures or images of these cars then it would also help you out to get more customers from all where.

3. 07-17-2012 01:57 PM #3
      Thanks elizasteave, how do you upload a photo?

4. 07-19-2012 04:30 AM #4
      We have some more cars, pictures of all on request, just send us your email address via PM.

5 Walkers Crisps Model Cars. Unused.

4 Custom Classic Collection Model Cars. Unused.

4 model cars, one Oxo, one Chivers & Sons and 2 small cars (app 5 cm long). Unboxed.

3 diecast model cars, Lledo and Bentley collection. Unused.

2 Vanguards WV2002 Whitbread Commercials 50's and 60's. Unused.

2 Castrol model promotional trucks. Unboxed.

5. 07-19-2012 05:08 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne View Post
      Thanks elizasteave, how do you upload a photo?
      Hi Hawthorne. Uploading a photo to post them over here is now no more difficult. If you own a computer then firstly load the photos in it from a micro chip or any data cable supported source.Now when you are in this forum, the area where you reply or ask regarding your posts, there is an option available for inserting the image. Clicking on it you will get an option for browsing and then easily you can upload the photos by providing the path where your photos are stored. I hope it helps.

6. 07-19-2012 09:52 AM #6
      Hi elizasteave, unfortunately not. When i click that square looking link, it only allows you to type a website address which is strange.

7. 07-20-2012 09:58 AM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne View Post
      Hi elizasteave, unfortunately not. When i click that square looking link, it only allows you to type a website address which is strange.
      No no. Don't be misunderstood my friend. Its just asking about the path where your photos are stored in the computer. Its not asking about the website. The moment you will enter a path it will grab the photos from there. Have you uploaded the photos in your computer or not ?

8. 07-21-2012 07:33 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by elizasteave View Post
      No no. Don't be misunderstood my friend. Its just asking about the path where your photos are stored in the computer. Its not asking about the website. The moment you will enter a path it will grab the photos from there. Have you uploaded the photos in your computer or not ?
      There is no browse option therefor there is no path. Infact no link provides a browse option. Im not a geek, but i know my way round how to do these things.

Is there a setting to create the browse option? I have the choice to change my profile pic, so it must be a board thing.

9. 07-21-2012 12:43 PM #9
      There is a specific "for sale" thread at the top of this forum. If a moderator sees this thread, it will likely be deleted.