Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2008 B7 A4 White, Manual, S-Line Titanium Package White - NJ

1. 07-15-2012 03:51 PM #1
      Asking $24500

This is a 2008 A4 2.0T Quattro (AWD) Titanium S-Line Package with a manual transmission. If you are looking for a great condition (barely driven and extremely well maintained) rare B7 A4, this is it. I love my car, and treated it like a baby for 4 years, but have to sell it after moving across the country. My brother will be showing the car in NJ.

I am the first owner, never had a significant maintenance issue, never been in an accident, has had all scheduled service to date (performed at dealer), and with only 26273 miles, it looks and drives like a brand new car (inside and out). The only part of this car that is not perfect is some curb rash on the wheels.

It has titanium wheels, all black interior (leather seats and headliner), and has an upgraded Bose Premium Sound System. It's fully loaded: Bi-Xenon headlights, navigation with iPod kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, bluetooth, convenience package, s-line sport package, even included extra rear side airbags. The car has never been modded, ALWAYS GARAGED, all service records available, clean title. Please contact me with questions, or to schedule an appointment for a viewing.

Thanks for looking.

2. 09-30-2012 06:43 PM #2
      fresh to def