I have most parts from a 2.0L 16v (9a)
- block (bare)
- head (bare)
- valve cover
- oil pan
- intake manifold
- probably some other stuff i'm forgetting. Ask and I'll see if i have it.
This motor was pulled out of a passat many years ago, had only about 60k miles on it. A friend bought the motor and tore it down, with aspirations of a turbo 16v for his mk2. It sat for a long time and i finally took it off his hands to put in my scirocco one of these days. I've since decided to hold out for a 1.8t
Make offers, i do not want to ship if possible.
I also have a lot of scirocco interior pieces that i would like to see gone.
- glove box with lid and 16v badge
- 3 gauge panel that sits above the radio with VDO gauges
- plastice housing that goes around the shifter
- plastic/rubber housing that holds the radio/heater controls.
- plastic tunnel piece that sits in front of the gauge cluster.
again, i'm sure i have more, just ask if you don't see it on here and i'll check.