Hey guys, I'm selling my 2010 Candy White VW GTI. She's got 56k miles but is in flawless condition. 6-speed manual. Motul trans fluid, original clutch. I change the oil every 6k myself with high quality Motul specific.
Any time it's had professional maintenance done, I have the receipts from the dealer. 10k, 20k, and 30k service where done at dealerships in California under warranty.
APR Stage II ECU flash:
It also has an APR carbon fiber Carbonio intake:
Other mods include:
- B&B Downpipe w/ High-flow cat
- 3" Straight pipe exhaust. 100% custom with 4" dual wall tips and a Vibrant performance resonator
- Neuspeed Charge Pipe (Noisepipe delete, removes false noise maker in rain tray, and improves boost response)
- Forge boost tap
- B&G RS2 Coilovers
- Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Short Shifter
- OEM Rev. D Diverter
- Golf Grill
- Tinted @ California Tint in Rosemead, 15% on all rear windows, 35% on front side window tint
- LED Interior Lighting (except visor lights, need to do those at some point)
- Concepts in Motion boost guage
- OEM Euro Switch (parking lights)
- OEM Trunk Liner/Cargo Mat
I am also including the VMR V701's which were custom powdercoated in candy teal by WheelFlip (http://wheelflip.com)
They're 18x8.5 +35 all the way around, with nearly new Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires on them.
The interior is in MINT condition. No rips, tears, nothing. I've never cleaned the interior with harsh chemicals, just a damp microfiber. No nasty armorall **** on the interior.
I am looking for $17,000 or best offer. Make me an offer! Let's go for a test drive. This car is immaculate. I'm only selling because my priorities in life have shifted and I will be moving into DC soon where I will no longer need it.
I paid $26,000 for the car, this is an excellent deal. No trades, pure cash money.