I bought this off of a buddy last year and had it sitting in the box for the whole time while I was working on a 50 trim setup. I decided not to run the 50 trim and installed this setup. After the issues that I have had lately with trying to get my ecu tuned correctly by Gonzo just to get the car mobile again, I might as well just get a 630cc Unitronic tune for the 50 trim like I originally planned since I need a new ecu now.
So here's what I have:
1. OEM oil and coolant lines with all fittings -$50
2. Eurosport Turbo inlet pipe (fits surprisingly well on the FT) - $100
3. Eurosport 3'' Downpipe ( I have two of these) - $75 each
4. Eurosport uprated side mount intercooler - $200
5. Eurosport "007" style DV with all springs - $65
6. ABD pancake delete pipe -$50
7. Eurojet PCV replacement lines and hockey puck - $65
Last edited by s1eepydub; 09-26-2012 at 06:16 PM.
I got my ecu issue somewhat sorted out thanks to a buddy and nefmoto to get me back up and running on a stock tune. I have put about 75 miles on this setup now, but I really want to go back to a large frame T3/T4 setup. So if anyone is interested in the full kit I have it up for sale. Also I can part out everything if at least the turbo and manifold go first.
$1150 shipped and Paypal'd to the lower 48 with tracking through UPS.