As the title states I am looking to trade my Blazer. This Blazer has a whopping 198,xxx miles, but runs and drives just fine! Has the trusty 4.3L Vortec V6. This used to just be my winter and hauling vehicle until my scirocco got wrecked. It now serves as the only vehicle my girlfriend and I have(since I totaled my girlfriend's car.). Since this has been a daily driver, the miles are going up daily. Will be over 200,000 by next oil change! The only reason I'm looking to get rid of this beast is because I just want to get back into a manual car!
Things I'm interested in:
- Any mkI, mkII, or mkIII VW
- An e30 BMW(preferably '89&up), maybe an e36
- Saab 9-3
- I'm open to looking at some Honda's, 240sx's, maybe Toyota's...
- 4 cyl. 5 speed Ford Ranger(1993-2000 preferably)
- 4 cyl. 5 speed Jeep Wrangler
Just shoot me a PM or text and let me know what you have. Worst I can say is no thanks!
**I do have a 1987 Scirocco 16v that I could throw in as a parts car for the trade. Everything is good except front end which was totaled. Has a 2Y 020 trans from a GTI. Everything else is still good except the oil filter housing was cracked in half. Again, text or PM for pics and details.**
Here are some details on the Blazer
- 4 door
- tow hitch
- power driver's seat
- A/C and heat both work good
- wired for subs
Within the past year, here is what has been done:
- replaced alternator
- replaced idler pulley
- replaced serpentine belt
- tune-up including plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter
- replaced brake master cylinder
- cleaned MAF
- replaced gas cap
- seafoamed engine
- replaced front door pins
- door pins on driver's door need replaced again(may do this before I get rid of it)
- needs tires soon
- surface rust, rust bubbles, but no rust holes!
- all window switches are non-functional except the driver's switches(great for kids!)
- recline levers on front seats are broke like every Blazer
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but I will add to this post if I remember something...
click here> Kelley Blue Book Value
I would value this Blazer as $2100 because of the 'CONS' listed above, even though FAIR condition is well over $2500
The only picture I have of it right now:
If you want to see anymore pictures or something specific, please let me know. I can email or text you pictures.
Feel free to send me a PM or just text me: 815-664-8949 email: email@example.com
This Blazer could be seen running around DeKalb, IL daily.
Last edited by vwkid_Zach; 07-31-2012 at 04:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam087
drive backwards, you will have the advantage of rwd