2006 Audi A3 3.2 S-Line Quattro Sportback

This is a wonderful car and has been my trusty companion for 4 years. She has 66k miles on the 3.2 VR6 engine. Loads of fun to drive! The 250bhp and paddle shifters make driving a thrilling experience. She handles very well aided by the Koni-Stasis Streetsport Coilovers which were professionally installed by reputable Achtuning in Seattle. Of course, if aftermarket suspension isn’t your deal, I have the original struts and springs that will be included with this sale. Very nimble and quick and the famous Audi Quattro provides awesome grip. It is really a wonderful car for any season and handles the often inclement Washington weather with safety and grace. The heated leather seats are wonderful in the winter and the dual sun roof is awesome in the summer!

I have done my best to pamper this car. As you see, she is pictured with 19” BBS CH wheels. Those will NOT be included in the sale price, but may be included in the sale for an additional 1700 dollars. The stock wheels will be put on. This Audi has always been serviced through Larson Audi in Tacoma and has always been cleaned and cared for with only Griots cleaning products. She is in great shape for her age. The silver paint is in wonderful conditional with the exception of a couple road nicks here and there and one large scratch on the right front bumper - the curb won. The interior is nearly flawless. The drivers seat is showing a small area of stress, and the paint is flaking on a few of the window switches. The hatch has been well used transporting all number of things over the years and is too showing it’s age - the hatch is fantastic! Most everything one needs fits in the back and makes this a very versatile car and a great one for the person with an active lifestyle. The engine is perfect. It starts every time, is smooth, pulls hard, and has never had a problem. The rear parking light and DRL’s do need to be replaced but that is a small order and may be fixed before the sale. The car is pictured without badging, I like the cleaner look, however I still have all of the original badging and can be reapplied.

The title is clear and the car will come with many service records. It has never been crashed, never had an accident. I believe I am the second owner. I bought the car with 18,000 miles and have enjoyed driving it ever since.

Asking 19,000 without wheels.

Photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/n_granu...7630672365704/

Please email me with any questions you may have at n_granum@mac.com

Thank you,

-Nev